Re entry exit for ksa

Dear All

I got reentry exit from ksa ( but I have requested my employer to give me final exit )  only for period of 7 days so i couldnt return back to ksa ( it was might be prefabricated / decided by employer ) As I had resign the company and they committed me that they will give me Exit and I trusted them . They assured me they have completed all procedures of my final exit and its online . after reaching to my country india I came to know that they played with me and my exit reentry visa expired .

Pl let me know the below
1. Can I go back to ksa on visit / employement visa ?
2. They have putted hooroob also on my iqama number
3. My Iqama has recently expires on 29th Aug 2015
4. As per rules shall I be ban for 3 years ?
5. how can i check my current status whether I am banned or not
6. www.moi.gov.sa is not opening in India ..dont know why

pl share your expert advices and help me

HI THERE.
I Read about your situation and sorry to say its new rules here in saudi arabia that if you went for vacation and not come back mean you already got panelty from saudi arabia and cant come back till you not finished ban of three years.
Also if you want to know about Haroob you can visit this site and put your iqama number if you find علي رأس العمل it means they not put haroob on you.
Also if your company submit form to ministry of Interior or Jawazat or Ministry of foreign affair they can extend your visa period even iqama expire there are some procedure for it.

With Best Regard
Sohail Majeed

[email protected] wrote:

Dear All

I got reentry exit from ksa ( but I have requested my employer to give me final exit )  only for period of 7 days so i couldnt return back to ksa ( it was might be prefabricated / decided by employer ) As I had resign the company and they committed me that they will give me Exit and I trusted them . They assured me they have completed all procedures of my final exit and its online . after reaching to my country india I came to know that they played with me and my exit reentry visa expired .

Pl let me know the below
1. Can I go back to ksa on visit / employement visa ?
2. They have putted hooroob also on my iqama number
3. My Iqama has recently expires on 29th Aug 2015
4. As per rules shall I be ban for 3 years ?
5. how can i check my current status whether I am banned or not
6. www.moi.gov.sa is not opening in India ..dont know why

pl share your expert advices and help me

For sure now you have a ban of atleast 3 years due to new rule if someone did not come back on exit reentry visa he will be ban for 3 years.you can not come on work visa.