Salary 350 Riyals for Business Development Executive- Good for couple?

Dear all,
I have been offered a job in Oman with a salary of 350 Omani riyals for business development executive. The company is providing accomodation, car, fuel. Is this salary good enough for a couple to love in Oman?

First confirm offer is a single employment or family status.And if family status salary has to be minimum 600 OMR.May be the employer can rejig your CTC.
350 OMR is sufficient for single bachelor type life style

Hello Misba and welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to browse through threads talking about Salary packages in contrast to cost of living in Oman here :

> Cost of living in Oman

Best Regards
Kenjee

Misba wrote:

Dear all,
I have been offered a job in Oman with a salary of 350 Omani riyals for business development executive. The company is providing accomodation, car, fuel. Is this salary good enough for a couple to love in Oman?

Hi Misba,

With a monthly salary of R.O. 350/- you are not eligible for applying for family status.

A minimum monthly salary of R.O. 600/- per month is required.

As well VISA category also to check..

Sumitran wrote:
Misba wrote:

Dear all,

Hi Misba,

With a monthly salary of R.O. 350/- you are not eligible for applying for family status.

A minimum monthly salary of R.O. 600/- per month is required.

I couldnt agree more

Beside living in oman not with RO 350 and for couple ... You will run next mont