Planning to relocate to Netherlands from India - Need infos please!

Hi! I am a single Indian woman, evaluating an option of moving to Netherlands. For the last 18 odd years, have been working in the marketing communication space. Was wondering if anyone could help me with the following questions:

1. how easy or difficult is it to move to the Netherlands and get a job?

2. Would i be able to get a job in marketing and-or communication?

3. I was, however, also wondering if I could make a change in my profile. I like education and training as a stream.

And thought that since there are a number of people from Europe who move to India for work, are there ... sort of orientation programmes that companies undertake to help employees on what to expect from India when you land there? are these kind of jobs available?

4. Any other ideas on what i could do?

would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks so much!

Depends what you're looking for I guess; if you're looking for a management position; top requirements are recognised qualifications and proven experience.  If you're looking for something of a more junior position, then you're competing with a lot of other people, you'll need some marketable skill that people are looking for - probably the most important thing is language; although many companies in NL require English speaking staff, you'll struggle if you can't speak Dutch.

Best of luck.

Thanks so much!