Got visa.. real or fake?

hello everyone

i just got my visa entry permit no - 2988170/201/2015 in my mail.. please if anyone can help me out in checking if its real or fake visa..

What is written on it? is it a work visa?

nothing... they agency just send me the mail informing me my visa entry permit number..btw whats the minimum number of days in which you can get your work visa.. because i got ma visa in one week...m really tensed up..

The number looks like real. But my question is, do they send that as an attachment? (PDF/ Tiff/ JpeG)

ya d no. looks real.. but hey have just send it to me in a written way.. such a message in a mail. thaus it. no pdf , no docx, no jpeg nothing..dont know wat to do

shane.1402 wrote:

ya d no. looks real.. but hey have just send it to me in a written way.. such a message in a mail. thaus it. no pdf , no docx, no jpeg nothing..dont know wat to do

Better call up the company that you are going to work with and confirm the status. Some agencies will hold the visa with them by expecting their charges from the employees. (Some of the agencies are doing that even though they are getting remunerated by the employers for their service) . But before making the payment, make sure it is real. Speak with your HR.

Just got the PDF of ma employment visa.. Ya thanks for ur reply...will call the hr of the company

shane.1402 wrote:

Just got the PDF of ma employment visa.. Ya thanks for ur reply...will call the hr of the company

You can travel by using the printout of it. Your date of entry and emigration seal will be stamped on your passport and on that printout, which you need to hand over to your company for visa stamping . (Means don't lose the printout once it is stamped. That will be the original document for visa stamping on your passport)

shane
i too got same offer  can trust this offer

hello shane
i got the same offer as urs is the offer genuine