Close

I'm new to Norway- Any Expats in Hamar City?

Hi guys.

I moved to Norway 3 weeks ago. I job is an Associate Professor in Hedmark University College in Hamar Campus.
I like to meet expats in Hamar if there are new. I like to share information and make friends here :)

If you are also looking for a new comer, let's see sometimes :)

Since Hamar is not big city like Oslo, I hope there are expats in Hamar city :)

Hi zarabates

What a coincidence~! I was a bit frustrated that not many people are moving to Hamar, but here you are :)
Yes of course. I like to have a friend here. I am living on Skolagata road which is close to Hedmark University College. If you live near downtown, that would be fantastic :)

I am teaching on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday full time, and have free time on Monday, and Friday. If you are kin to have a chat with coffee, send me email ****************
I don't have my phone number yet. I am still waiting for my D number : /

Cheers
Daniel

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi. We are a young family who is considering moving to Hamar in Norway. A question, are there any schools in Hamar that does education in English. My kids are still in primary school.
Regards
Mariliesh

I believe there is an international school near Hamar, so yes. I possibly eyeing it up for jobs, as I worked in childcare before I left the UK. I'm in Elverum so am about 40 minutes away from Hamar I think.

Expatriate health insurance in Norway

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Norway

Moving to Norway

Find tips from professionals about moving to Norway

Travel insurance in Norway

Enjoy stress-free travel to Norway