Please Help ( Attestation of UK degree ) URGENT

Hello,

I have Completed my MBA ( Finance ),  Bsc( Hons ) Newcastle University ( UK ) ,HND ( Higher National Diploma UK) and Fsc and SSC from Pakistan . Since I am Pakistan national but have UK degrees, and the procedure in UK is that Saudi Culture ONLY stamp copy of degrees and not originals.

So what steps should i take before  i go to Saudi in search for Job.. Do i have to get Equivalence Certificate from HEC  as my Bachelors and Masters degrees are form UK still i have to get HEC Equivalence or Saudi Culture stamp from UK will be fine.

As for MoFA in Saudi, attestation from culture( Embassy) London wd be fine.
Better to attest all the 3 HND, BSC & MBA while you re in the UK.
Before you approach Saudi Culture, you need to stamp copies from concerned institutions.
Do NOT leave the UK before you attest your attainments from Saudi Culture ,London.

HEC Pakistan
This may be required if you were looking for a job in Pak but Saudi Co's won't ask you for equivalent attestation from HEC.Gud Luck.

@farooqdha Thank you so much for the Quick Reply but i found something strange here in this form which made me very confused
***Muhammad Omer Asghar  alyaansyed • 2 months ago
For me too the Original Degree i.e MSc Marketing (UK) was not attested.Instead British Council Pakistan gave me 4 attested photocopies of my UK's degree.Where as HEC.MOFA.HEC,Saudi Culture and Embassy did not put any stamp on the original degree but they made attestation process on the Equvalence Letter issued by HEC stating the total number of years in education and degree awarding institution.***

Saudi culture London won't ask for HEC equivalents.
I attested my HND Southbank univ from Saudi Culture in London & then further attested by MoFA Dammam .Arabic translated copy of HND got accepted  by  Saudi Labor office Alkhobar to change my profession..

If somehow you had to go back to Pakistan for work. Then you can always ve these attainments  attested from HEC if & only if your employer ask for . But again Pak Co may not ask for equiv .But for the middle east you won't need pakistani equivts.
But 1st thing 1st , go ahead for Saudi culture attestations fr London while you ve the chance staying in the UK.

Thank you So much you are Star ...

www.gulfvisa.com

visit the site and you will get the procedure for attestation of UK degrees

@Saim89 I couldn't find any Link can you please PM me.

Jib2015 wrote:

@Saim89 I couldn't find any Link can you please PM me.

Please find below the procedure. If you need further information, you are more than welcome to PM me

1- Obtain 2 letters from your employer adressed to Saudi Cultural Attache and Saudi Embassy London respectively. Get them attested from Chamber of commerce.

2- Create a new application on www.uksacb.org and upload the below mentioned documents:
- Letter from employer attested from Chamber of commerce
- Scan copy of your degree (mail page only)
- Passport copy
-

3- In the meantime drop an email to your university in Uk  asking them to confirm your status to [email protected]  and put you in CC of the email. Dont forget to mention your application reference number you got in step 2.

4- Keep checkig status at UKSACB website. After more than a month it will be completed. And you will receive an email asking you for dispatch address.

5- Respond to email to send the documents to your Agent.if you don't have any friends in London.( you have to write address while creating your account)

6- Agent will receive documents in 2 to 3 days and upon receipt of documents he will raise you an invoice.

7- After you pay the invoice Agent will get your certificates attested from Saudi Embassy and will dispatch you once done.

Brother Thank you so much .

I visited the MOFA in Pakistan for degree attestation but got slightly confused before applying for the Saudi Work Visa.

As I have an MBA from U.K. they told me to go through the foreign degree attestation phase via the BC - British Council and not just that, they also told me to get the originals(both degree and the transcript of learning) attested by the same competent authority.

Has anyone experienced any instruction of this kind? why MOFA - Ministry of Foreign Affairs requires attestation stamp to be affixed to the original degree? Attestation is normally done on photocopies.

This got me really confused.

Therefore, should we get our original degree attested (using the Degree Legalization Service offered by BC) or should we take the attested photocopies from the BRITISH COUNCIL  and present the same to MOFA for further attestation?

By the way, I already have the MBA Equivalences for my UK Degree from HEC. Then I followed the general HEC procedures laid down for the foreign degrees and it wasn't so complicated.

As per SOPs, the British Council normally provides 4 attested copies for each certificate/degree for a charge of around PKR 2,500 each.

Please guide me and share your experience if possible.

Jazak Allah Khair