Process of permanent family visa

Hi All,
My husband and I were considering to apply me for a permanent family visa. As of the moment, I am waiting of the NSO copy of our marriage for it to be authenticated. Can my husband process the visa in KSA without sending him yet the hard copy.of our authenticated marriage certificate.?

mezzaine wrote:

Hi All,
My husband and I were considering to apply me for a permanent family visa. As of the moment, I am waiting of the NSO copy of our marriage for it to be authenticated. Can my husband process the visa in KSA without sending him yet the hard copy.of our authenticated marriage certificate.?

YES

all he needs is your passport number
the online application for permanent family visa can be done in 30 minutes

Hi aroway,
Thank You So Much for your reply!

Just want to have few clarifications.

1.When my husband is done on the online application for the permanent family visa. How long will he received the (yellow slip)/ approved visa? Will he be able to received it despite that the hard copy of attested marriage certificate were not sent to him during the process of applying the visa in KSA?

2. When permanent family visa is applied online will their be no need to set an appointment for Istiqdam?

Thank You So Much.
We greatly appreciate your help.

mezzaine wrote:

Hi All,

Online process depends on his Iqama Profession.

aroway wrote:
mezzaine wrote:

Hi All,

YES

all he needs is your passport number
the online application for permanent family visa can be done in 30 minutes

Hi aroway,
Thank You So Much for your reply!

Just want to have few clarifications.

1.When my husband is done on the online application for the permanent family visa. How long will he received the (yellow slip)/ approved visa? Will he be able to received it despite that the hard copy of attested marriage certificate were not sent to him during the process of applying the visa in KSA?

2. When permanent family visa is applied online will their be no need to set an appointment for Istiqdam?

Thank You So Much.
We greatly appreciate your help.

in my case, the agency in the Philippines did not require the yellow slip, just the visa number. i just sent her the PDF copy of the visa which she printed
the proof of our marriage was checked in the Philippines at the Saudi Embassy,
since the 1st day of my application, about 5-7 days until i got the visa

no need for istiqdam appointment, it is for manual application only

your choice of application (online or manual) will probably depends on the agency(origin) or the company(KSA) procedure of employee

by the way, what is the profession of your husband

Hi Aroway,
My husband is an electrical engineer.:)

All of his colleague's use manual application for their family's visa. That's why the online application is new to them. But I wanted to use the online so that I will be in Saudi ASAP.We are newly wed. And we really miss each other soooo much!

Thanks,
Mezzaine

excellent choice, good luck!

google will be a big help if he wants it online,