Photo on mofa application & Medical certificate are different

Hi,

I need your help to understand, my agent emailed me saying that

"Photo provided for mofa application and the photo in medical report are different and consulate will not accept this "

Is it true? if so what is the way forward? Please advise.

Look forward for your response.

Regards

Kaleem

No, that's not true. As long as both the pictures are meeting the standards set and are obviously yours, they won't be rejecting it.

Cheers

I was totally worried reading the email from my agent but your response had made me worry free. Thank you for your response Saimans.

The only difference between the two photos is one with trimmed hair on head, beard and mustache and other without trimming. This is the only difference.

My VISA category is "Project Engineer".

PLease pray for me so that VISA endorsement will happen smoothly.

Regards

Kaleem

kaleemimran wrote:

PLease pray for me so that VISA endorsement will happen smoothly.

Inshallah all would be fine :)

Thank you Saimans.

And further i have one more question on Saudi Driving License. I came out of Saudi in the year 2007 and did not return back due to some personal reasons and my Saudi driving license got expired in the year 2009. Please help me the with the process renewing it? should i need to go through the entire process once again?

Please let me know.

Regards

Kaleem

You will have to check with the traffic department once you land here in KSA whether the same can be renewed or not. But anyways getting a DL at KSA is not suck a pain in the ..... !!

Good luck :)