Best place to buy iPhone 6 in HCMC

Hey guys!
    Can someone please recommend a good place to buy iPhone 6 in HCMC? I'm trying to have some sort of canvassing as to where I should buy. My budget is around 15 to 17 million vnd.  And I'm really hoping I could get some recommendations from buyers.
    Thanks!

It may cost a little more but I would advise you to go to one of the relatively few Apple Authorized Resellers.  This lets you rely on a true Apple warranty and tech support.

https://locate.apple.com/vn/en/

or if you prefer you can leave off the /en/

I was thinking about going to Apple premium re-sellers but my budget's not that flexible.Thanks THIGV!

Based on you name and photo, may I assume you are from the Philippines?  If so, what is the price of an iPhone 6 there?  In the US an unlocked 64GB is $749 or a little under 17 mil VND.

Yeah. I am. But the thing is I live here in HCM for few months now. So basically, I want to buy an iPhone here. And I don't wanna compare the price. It might is painful. hehehe

There are many good shop for you, just google: fptshop, viettel shop, mainguyen, thegioididong

IP6, 16g Brandnew is 17 mil VND.

You can visit Halo shop (92 Pasteur) which is near my office that they offer brand new IP6 16GB @ 15.5mil VND.

I also got my Iphone - Ipad here, they deliver quite good service and price. Most of items here is "hand-carry" from US so the shop will take care the warranty of your product.

Is it okay to buy iPhone 6 at TechOne trungdixe?

Check on Lazada. I saw one for less than 15 mil and you can use a promotion code.

MiaElizaga wrote:

I've not bought at TechOne before. You see, on the website, they show many IP6 with cheaper price than the shops which mentioned above. But they are noted warranty expires

trungdixe wrote:
MiaElizaga wrote:

I've not bought at TechOne before. You see, on the website, they show many IP6 with cheaper price than the shops which mentioned above. But they are noted warranty expires

you better hope those phones are not blacklisted.

Cloud9 wrote:
trungdixe wrote:
MiaElizaga wrote:

you better hope those phones are not blacklisted.

These posts justify my original comment about buying from an Apple Authorized Reseller.  Buying from anyone else means you are probably buying a phone that was bought or stolen in the US.  If it was stolen it may have been unlocked but could relock if you do an operating system upgrade.  I'm not sure but there may also be problems using the App Store too.  Even if it was bought legitimately then brought into the country for resale by someone who stated to customs that it was their personal phone or a gift, it still may have warranty issues.

Better to save up for a few more months Mia and buy the real deal.

Just as an aside, most Viet Kieu that I know bring as many phones as they are allowed (five?) every time they visit.  I am fairly sure that the pricing of phones in Vietnam is impacted by taxes imposed by the government.   These taxes must be on all phones and not only import taxes, as a Samsung phone made in Vietnam is cheaper in the US than it is in Vietnam.  :/

The shop I trust is Thanh Apple. His wife Diem speaks English. 0906306999 0938800263

114 Dinh Tien Hoang Binh Thanh.

Its outside the tourist zones so prices are fair. Thanh can fix any Apple mobile products - he trained at a large local phone co.

He is also honest. You get your repair phone back 100% intact. Not always the case anywhere!

Dear Mia,

I know this shop in D1 
13/14  Lê Thánh Tôn
P.Bến Nghé, Quận 1
Tel: 0835 218 218
They have a great stock on Apple and they are very reliable .

Regards

Kito

Tan A. Long is the best in town for price and servicing