Seder Coffee Morning anyone?

I saw a notice for the Seder compound coffee morning today it is on 31st October from 09:30 to 12:30. SR40 for entrance which includes breakfast and a raffle ticket.

I was planning on going if anyone is interested in meeting up there?
You need to register by 28th October, I can PM the contact details.

Zara xx

Oh, I wish I could go.  We will be out of town that day - get in that night! 

But thanks for the invite!!!

Sorry Zara Can't come in. Early Morning office mein hazri(Attendance is mandatory) deni padti hai.

Well,I may join but i was wondering where is Sedar Compound ???:rolleyes:

Near Elm Street

CivEngr wrote:

Near Elm Street

EErrrrr Elm Street?:unsure

good to see individuals throwing out these little things so thanks for the invite, zara, but I work so weekday are impossible for me :(

Hey Zara777 I'm in, already booked so can meet you when our buses get in.  Shall we meet at the entrance?  Will call you this morning. Haven't seen you for a little while, will be good to catch up.

:(  for me!  :) for you!  Enjoy!

CAF wrote:

:(  for me!  :) for you!  Enjoy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe we'll bring you back something nice!!

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Hey Zara777 I'm in, already booked so can meet you when our buses get in.  Shall we meet at the entrance?  Will call you this morning. Haven't seen you for a little while, will be good to catch up.

I'm going to try and get there just as it opens so i'll meet you there.
Will try to call you before to catch up... :)

what about me?:rolleyes:

nonz wrote:

Will PM you the details right now :P

Alliecat wrote:

good to see individuals throwing out these little things so thanks for the invite, zara, but I work so weekday are impossible for me :(

so sorry you can't make it, I'm trying these things out until I get a job then i'll hopefully be busy too!
I just saw this notice by chance when I was on Cordoba; my compound gives us zero information about events so this forum is one of my few 'bibles' for a social life :o

Hey Zara, really surprised to hear that - I could have let you know of all the Coffee Mornings and activity events going on.

Here is a typical month of Coffee Mornings:

Monday 04 Oct'10 Kingdom Bazaar
Tuesday 12 Oct'10 Al Hamra
Tuesday 19 Oct'10 Cordoba
Sunday 31 Oct/ 10 Seder

There are also Spa Days - this month will have one at the Riyadh Golf Courses

From time to time different things will come up.
You can also check out Expat Classified-Riyadh Discussions they have details and groups on such things.

Looking for a job eh?  Tell me over coffee ....

zara777 wrote:
nonz wrote:

Such a darling u r:cheers:

nonz wrote:
zara777 wrote:
nonz wrote:

Such a darling u r:cheers:

:shy

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Hey Zara, really surprised to hear that - I could have let you know of all the Coffee Mornings and activity events going on.

that's what comes of having a local compound manager, no information in or out and def no guests!! :(

Zara, can you send me the details.  Our compound events organisor is non-existant so we rarely hear whats goin on.

I can't make it that day :( but I'd like to pass the info to ladies here at Jazeera.

nzpounamu wrote:

Zara, can you send me the details.  Our compound events organisor is non-existant so we rarely hear whats goin on.

I can't make it that day :( but I'd like to pass the info to ladies here at Jazeera.

will PM you later with the details :D

this lady is taking this coffee business very seriously, I can see?

You ladies are making me wanna quit my job to become part of your fun mornings! Im with CAF on :( for me, :) for you.. With a tad of of :/ cuz im jealous!
Xoxo.. Have fun!

all the men i know in KSA have expressed their desire to be born as expat dependent wives in their next birth

musicman wrote:

all the men i know in KSA have expressed their desire to be born as expat dependent wives in their next birth

Are you sure of that? It is a big responsability and a lot of work..
I mean we understand why all expat men would want that.. After all we are pretty awesome.. :cool:

Nina_01 wrote:
musicman wrote:

I mean we understand why all expat men would want that.. After all we are pretty awesome.. :cool:

YAY, :top: yes we are!!!  :D

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
Nina_01 wrote:
musicman wrote:

:top::top:  Yes, we are something, now aren't we!  lol  :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe we can establish our own weekly get together!  Make it a different place each week and then make a point to meet at the coffee mornings for an extra bit of fun.   We are def becoming a larger group so it could be nice...  Any interest?

CAF wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:
Nina_01 wrote:

Maybe we can establish our own weekly get together!  Make it a different place each week and then make a point to meet at the coffee mornings for an extra bit of fun.   We are def becoming a larger group so it could be nice...  Any interest?

I love the idea:)

Of course you are all awesome. Else you wouldn't have been allowed in our Club...

CAF wrote:

I'd love to meet up regularly :top::top:

CAF wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:
Nina_01 wrote:

Great idea, I'm in - what day of the week will be our regular slot?  We need to avoid the standard Coffee Morning days, I will check back a few monts on the calendar to see what happens regularly already so I can identify where we will have day gaps that we can take.  Also, we have our own commitments that we need to consider but may have to do a little 'tweeking' so we can accommodate this.  How does that sound to the ladies?

The rotation - CAF, what did you have in mind?

I can always have coffee in morning and then o back to my sleep:P

Nonz, NO sleeping in the morning on Coffee Morning day!  :dumbom::dumbom:

I can see now that we will have to send a car to get you to join us!  :lol::lol::lol:

I thought Rip Van Winkle was dead many moons ago?

Go - I have no idea...  We can discuss next week at the Kingdom coffee morning on the 1st.  So make sure you all sign up to attend.  :P

Lets plan to meet at 1045am in the Rec Center area (building adjacent to the Gym, where the Market is being held).  This will give everyone a chance to shop - the only issue is that tables may go fast due to the crowd. 

Is anyone interested in either staying for lunch or going elsewhere for lunch?  Im game if there is interest.  :D

Nonz - I can place you on the list, do I need to send a car?  :D:D:D

CAF wrote:

Go - I have no idea...  We can discuss next week at the Kingdom coffee morning on the 1st.  So make sure you all sign up to attend.  :P

Do we need to register now or can we just turn up?
If so can you PM me the details for Kingdom?

Zara

Your compound may have a registration list & bus going to the Coffee.  I would start with your rec center/activities director/bus monitor.  If none of those work, i will register you under our compound and either meet you there or pick you up.   Let me know what you find out and we can work it from there.

CAF wrote:

Nonz - I can place you on the list, do I need to send a car?  :D:D:D
Nonz, NO sleeping in the morning on Coffee Morning day!:o:o:o

Errrr...'re ya serious???:rolleyes:  That could be gr8 only if this is not going to be one of those crazy Cab Driver u have already encountered :lol::lol::lol:

and about No sleep thingy ;  Are u trying to kill me or what??:o

and let me get it clear,So does this mean,"No Sedar Coffee morning" for us?

Could u plz send me the details,I don't even know the location :( or anything ,since i was not there last time :(

I guess its time to send the Pm to CAF da Expat.com Team Manager of Riyadh Branch:P

Am not sure whether Nonz wrote that while she was asleep or awake?

musicman wrote:

Am not sure whether Nonz wrote that while she was asleep or awake?

You 're right boy ..I was half sleeping,the moment i stopped blogging here ,I rushed to my bed and slept like a dog till 6:30 pm :shy

Hello Zara,

I am very interested in attending the Sedat Coffee morning could you please send me the details.

Thank you kindly
Lisa