We have two neutered cats and we need someone to look after them

We have two neutered cats and we need someone to look after them between 17th November and 30th December, 2015. So it's a six week stint. We would prefer leaving them with someone in their own home, but we could possibly leave the cats in our own home and have a visitor come once every day to feed them and clean their litter tray, etc. Please reply with rates and websites, pictures of where the cats would be living. Much appreciated.

Hi louis&ivy,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on Kuala Lumpur Forum for a better visibility.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi there

I have a sitter for my two cats who is great with cats. I've used her a number of times, very trustworthy, and frequently updates us on how the cats are going. She also does boarding, but usually recommends sitting as cats are usually more comfortable in their home environment. You may wish to contact her **

Cheers!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum. We have a private message system for that

Hi Guy's,

Where do you guy's leave? Which part of KL?

Hi I can take care cat

Hi there..my sister can do that.she worked in pet hospital for 2 year ago.she loves cat.

thank you

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.