Regent International School Klang

Hi. I am new member. Appreciate if anyone can give commands on Regent International School Klang. I am thinking of putting my children to that school. Thank very much

Sorry for typing error.  Appreciate if anyone can give some advices of Regent International School Klang. Thank you very much

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

So Patrick you do really sound like  a marketing guy as sum of what you said is "nothing". I tried checking the school website for the principal, teachers and results and every page came up with "not found". A broken website says neglect.

Who is the principal? Previous experience? Qualification?

How many expat teachers with uk, usa, canadian or australian teaching licences?

How many local teachers? Qualifications and experience.

These are facts that parents should look at. Not websites copied from other schools (they all say the same but delivery is what is meeded)

Nemodot, thank you for your comments. You are right in that the website only has basic information. We do not post who our teachers are and their individual qualifications. The bulk of our teachers are Malaysian but we also have some foreigners in their ranks.
We are a home-grown international school - we teach the Cambridge curriculum leading to the IGCSE. Our objective is to help as many children as possible get the opportunity to move on to college, therefore we need an inexpensive and sustainable model. And that is who we are. That's why the invitation for those interested to visit our school, in Klang, Sungai Petani or Kuantan - and find out first hand. You are welcome too. Cheers! And Happy New Year!

Hi ongck,
Just wondering did you send your child to Regent Klang at the end? Do you mind sharing how do you find the school as im considering the school as well?

Thanks.
Best regards

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Not relevant
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

I sent an email to enquire about the open days for your Klang's school but was returned with msg saying that the email link has error. Would you be able to advise?

Rgds