Nursing course in victoria international college

i am from india and i am planing to go malaysia for doing study Diploma in Nursing course in victoria international college, malaysia. So i want to know that may i bring my wife and my daughter with me? And my wife can do work and my daughter can study overthere during my study in malaysia? So please guide me regarding this matter. So i can take my decision.

Thank you.

No your wife cant work on your student visa. She would need her own work permit. Your child cant attend state school. You would need to pay at least 2k a month for an int school

ok. Thanks for your kind guidence. But how and where can i get work permit for my wife? And my daughter is 9 years old. So how and where can i get the admission for my daughter in malaysia? 

than
king you.

Niraj.
India.

You simply have to contact Malaysia Embassy for the visa. They will surely guide you according to the rules. Thanks

ok. But where and how can i contact them? Can you able to give contact  mail id of them? Or contact
number? Or any website?

Thanking you.

Niraj.
India.

Wait, wait, wait. Lets get some actual facts on the table here.

To get the dependent pass validated to work, your wife must first be offered a job for RM5k per month or more. Once she has got an offer letter (and the company is entitled to hire expats) then she goes to immigration and gets a stamp to allow her to work on her current pass.

Depending on where you will be living the closest interntional school. Check out fees for Global Indian School in Brickfields and Fairview International School. Neither are particularly close to Jalan Ipoh, but the nearest ones to that area. Please note that the medium of education is English.

ok. Thanks a lot. So you mean to say that i have to bring them with me on dependant visa. Than i will have to find the work for my wife. So is it sure that i am able to bring them wi
th me on  dependant visa? So my daughter can do study if they are on dependant visa with me during my study?

You get a student visa. Your wife can apply for a dependent visa. Once your daughter has been accepted by the school, she can apply for a student visa. If (and it is a very very very big IF) your wife can find work she can get her dependent's pass modifed to be legally able to work. Check all this out with your College. If you are serious about bringing them and can survive ie. have enough money to pay for accommodation and living expenses plus schooling while you are studying, the first step is to contact a school and see if they have a place for your daughter and you enrol her.

Unless your wife has a seriously high powered job and lots of experience, and works in IT, then the likelihoood of her finding work is almost zero.

ok. Thank you very very much for your nice guidence. I am very serious to bring them togeather. But i need your help for take the decision. I am thinking that first i go there and after few months May i bring them? Or i bring them togeather when i go? What is the best option for us? Hope you understand why i am asking this. We are planing to settle overther. So please help us for take the right decision.

So please do needful.

Thanking you.

Niraj.
India.

Do not plan to settle in Malaysia by doing a nursing course here. I can assure you it will NEVER happen.

There are plenty of Malaysian nurses who cant find work. So you will stand no chance whatsoever. It is not a sensible plan to put your whole family through the charade. It is also a waste of your resources, because you will have to use your savings to support yourself and family.

Foreign nurses, even those trained in Malaysia, are not eligible to work here. Only nurses who are trained at Sister level and have experience can sometimes find work and probably not in the mainstream medical area. Once you are trained you will have to leave again.

Sorry, but this is the real truth.

ok nice. Thanks a lot for guid
e me. So what i do excetly? Can you tell me please?? Actully my agent advised me for this course. Agent told me that this diploma in nursing course is 2.5 years course. He told me that i can do one year study in malaysia and remain 1.5 year couse i can complite in austrelia or newzeland if i want. He told me this is a pathway progeamme. So can you tell me please is it possible to do study like this?

Please help.

I think your agent is conning you.

You do not need to use an agent. The courses are held in Bahasa Malaysia. I have just listened to the website guidance and the course is 3 years long. I cant find anywhere that there are transfers to Australia or NZ. I think you should do much more research and not pay any money to people.

ok nice. Thanks. But now what can i plan to come malaysia for work and live with my family?

If you have a degree in IT, that is probably the best way to live in Malaysia.

no. I don't have it degree. What is bhasa malaysia? And   diploma in nursing course is availabe in Victoria International College? And if i will do this course than how is the future prospect for this degree? Means how is the value of this course in other country too?

Bahasa Malaysia is the language spoken in Malaysia.

The nursing courses are all 3 years long, including at Victoria International College

As above, there is no chance of working as a nurse in Malaysia after you have qualified, because of the immigration rules here.

means this course has no value anywhere in the world? And i don't understand why i can not work in malaysia on this degree?

after complite this may i not able work anywhere in the world?

Yes, it is a useless course to pay for. You probably would get a place either. As I said your agent is conning you. But regardless of that dispicable behaviour, dont waste your time and money even thinking about taking a nursing diploma in Malaysia. This college course is for local Malaysians.

but i have already received the offer later from the college. Do you want to check that? If you are using wats app. Please give me your mobile number. So i can send you my offer later for verify. Or give me your person
al email id. So i
can send you my offer later.

Dont bother sending it to me. Just contact the College direct and ask about your application.

How did you receive the offer?  Direct from the College?  From the Agent?  You really do need to ring up the College and check out the offer if it came from the Agent. I think the courses start in February.

but i have received conditional offer letter. S
o how can i verify that?

How did you get the letter?

i
get  that by my agent.

Yes its probably a fake. If you want to check up, then ring the College and quote the reference number and ask them about the acceptance.  I am sorry, but the Agent is probably scamming you.

ok. So i checked by called to the college as per your advice. They said your offer latter is right. You go ahed. So now what next? What
i do?

What number did you ring? Was it here in Malaysia?

What you have to do is decide whether you can afford to live and educate your daughter in Malaysia and whether you are prepared to leave in 3 years time when your visas expire.  You cant work while you are a student except when there are breaks of more than 7 days. So if you are relying on working then you will find it difficult not only to get a job but also to complete your studies as you will have attendance requirements. 

Being a fake student does not work in Malaysia and immigration do go to educational establishments and check out who is there.

yes it was in malaysia. Number is

+603 4043 1168
+603 6034 3052

The numbers are correct. So it looks as if the offer is genuine.  One thing I would suggest you do is to check up in India if a Diploma in Nursing is valid to work in India or whether a nursing degree is required. That way you can evaluate whether the course is worthwhile doing and can be used in your home country. I guess you know about the fees and costs

http://vicmy.com/fees-for-foreign-students.html

If you intend to come, you need to ask which Campus you will be at because there are two. That is so you can find out if there is an international school near the Campus in Rawang.

I think you should talk to the college about your needs for accomodation and visas for your family so they can advise you best. They may be able to suggest a school.  Ask them the question as well - can you be registered by the Malaysian Nursing Council once you are trained and can you work in Malaysia?

ok. Thanks a lot for your valuable guidence.  please can you tell me please that where can i contact to college for get information as per  my needs? How and  Where can  i get all information excetly?

You can email the Admissions office for information and assistance. [email protected]

Rawang Campus +603-6034-3052

From their website:
Victoria International College campus at Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang trains allied health professionals. Students can choose to pursue their professional qualifications in pharmacy, physiotherapy or nursing. Students are required to undergo clinical training at the campus and practical attachment at a number of private and public hospitals.

I cant find any schools near Rawang and foreigners are not allowed to attend Government schools.

ok. Right but i already inquired on this mail id. But they did not replied satisfied.  when i inquired that time Dr. Gurpreet singh replied me. Do uou know that person?

and i can not understand which you said regarding working. If there is more than 7 days gap than also i  can work. What dose it mean? It means i can not work part time on regular base. As per rule 20 hours per week. So tell me clearly this please.

Thank you.

No your student pass does not allow you to work part-time during your studies.

You can only legally work max 20 hrs per week when you are not at the college i.e. during the holiday periods which are more than 7 days long.

but how may times like this more than 7 days  holidy possible?? Once in a moth?

Here are the rules

Working in Malaysia
-

TIME WORK FOR NON-MALAYSIAN STUDENTS

Beginning 15 February 2005, Non-Malaysian students are allowed to work part time, subject to the terms and conditions below.

Non-Malaysian students are allowed to work on a part-time basis during semester breaks, festive holidays or more than seven days of holiday for a maximum of 20 hours a week.

Non-Malaysian students are permitted to work in restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets and hotels except in the following positions:
cashier, singer, masseur,musician, Guest Relations Officer or any other activities deemed to be immoral.

Students wishing to work must have a valid “Student Pass”

APPLICATION PROCESS FOR APPROVAL OF PART-TIME WORK
1.Non-Malaysian students who intend to work part-time in Malaysia, must submit:

A photocopy of their passport (pages containing information of the bearer and the valid Student Pass pages)

Address, Contact number and letter from the prospective employer

RM120.00 (Non returnable processing fee)

2. The application to work part-time must be forwarded by the representative of the Educational Institution, in the presence of the student at the Immigration Department Head Quarters Malaysia. The College must provide a supporting letter allowing the Non-Malaysian student to work, and which include the dates of the semester breaks.

3. Students will be interviewed, after which the application will be either approved/declined.

4. The passport of students whose application has been approved will be endorsed accordingly.

The Director General of Immigration Malaysia has the right to approve or reject any Non-Malaysian student's application to work under section 9 (1) (a) Immigration Act 1959 / 1963 Amendment 2002. The College is
required to forward the student's academic progress report every 3 months and to report students who do not attend classes, to the Immigration Department for further action.

The extension of the approval to work will only be given if the student maintains good academic achievements.
The University must be informed immediately of any change to employment.

ok. So like this holiday comes 2 or 3 times in the year.right?

Extract from rules

"All international students must be of full-time status and they are not allowed to take part-time courses. They are not allowed to work at any time."

http://vicmy.com/rules-regulations.html

ok. Right. So do you know Dr. Gurpreet Singh?

No.

ok thanks. Can you tell me please real reputation of VIC, MALAYSIA in Malaysia?  means how is college? Is it good for get education? Please share your personal experiance.