Any one from UCSI university?

Hi everyone, in the next week I am going to apply Mass Comm  in UCSI university..and currenlty, I don't know anyone from this University...is there any one here from this unviersity??

I will be glad to know any one :)

Hi
I dont study in UCSI but live very close by. Most of the students from UCSI too live in my condo building.
Cheers..!

in the next friday, I am going to apply for ucsi..I would like to meet ucsi students, and want to hear their opinion about the university...even if someone is not from university, but know about this university..I happy to share the experience :)

Have you decided where will you be staying? Coz if you stay where I live, UCSI is just 5 mins walk and you will find enough UCSI students to have a chat with..! Room sharing is also available in our building.
Cheers..!

I only will apply tomorow..but I supposed to stay there in the middle of august, not now

I will stay inside UCSI south wing campus

I want to meet especially the communication students..is it Ok to meet in UCSI south wing?

Hi there,

Have you registered in UCSI ? Did you manage to connect with any students? If you like, I could help connect you with some seniors :)

@ Lotus I will be coming around the time u will join... but im going to do foundation in arts for mass comm.. and next year start my degree. :D

Heyyy..........I m applying to UCSI in Actuarial Science and Finance Bsc program. Anyone here studying in UCSI???

Hey I'm SPM leaver , I will go UCSI on May , erm...Where is ur condo?

fahriahmed wrote:

Heyyy..........I m applying to UCSI in Actuarial Science and Finance Bsc program. Anyone here studying in UCSI???

Hey I want study in UCSI too ^^

coooolguy_tdh wrote:

Have you decided where will you be staying? Coz if you stay where I live, UCSI is just 5 mins walk and you will find enough UCSI students to have a chat with..! Room sharing is also available in our building.
Cheers..!

Hey ! Tell me where ^^

fahriahmed wrote:

Thank you sister..I didn;t log in long time

I might come to ucsi in next may..but not so sure..as I am in my country..not in malaysia

good luck

Christine Lim wrote:

Hey I'm SPM leaver , I will go UCSI on May , erm...Where is ur condo?

Thanks..I am also might go in next may

I am a UCSI local Indian student and am looking for a stay near to Ucsi.Can anyone help me out.

Is there any room sharing available for Ucsi Indian student?

@ Lechus > I will advise you to have a look at this section please : Shared accommodation in Malaysia , you may have a look to the offers already listed there and to post your request as well. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi! I am planning to apply for Actuarials too! what are your thoughts on studying there? about the environment? which building do you go to and how about the fees?

-thank you! :D