Currently have a Visit Visa. Do I need to have Exit Visa?

Hello, My Visit Visa was valid from May 2015 - Aug 1 2015 (90 Days). There were no available flights before my visa expires so I extended it for the sake of going back to my country.Visit Visa was extended with 90 Days (So My visa is valid until October 30 2015). I booked a flight at August 15 2015. I need to go asap because a job opportunity is waiting for me.

So my question is, Do I have to go home at the exact time my Visa expires? If not, Do I need to get an Exit Visa? Does a Visit Visa holder need the Exit Visa in order to go out of the country?

Hope somebody replies. Thanks!

Well no need of an exit paper as long as you on Visit Visa. so just go back and get your work visa stamped and come back again.

No, you don't require the exit visa once you are on a visit visa!!

Thanks guys! I was not working here in Riyadh, Just visiting my parents here. Thanks!

One last thing saimans, Is it okay to leave the country at August 15 2015 while my visit visa still has more days to expire?

Oh yes, that's perfectly fine to leave before the expiry of your visit visa. In fact if you fail to do so, there's a huge penalty you will have to pay and also some severe consequences to be faced.

In short, there's no harm leaving before the expiry of your visit visa.