Riyadh to Dubai

Hello Everyone

I need some information. My CFA level 1 exam will be in December 2015 and it will be in Dubai. right now i am doing job in Saudi Arabia. please anyone tell me the complete procedure. I am very much confused because i have to submit my exam fee before 19th of August 2015.  I have few questions:
1. Will i apply online ? i have read on internet that from 1st of October they are not going to issue on-Arrival visa and i have to apply online visa before going there.
2. Profession on my Aqama is Funni Hisabat Aam and the expiry date is 13th of March 2016 ( after converting it into Georgian date)
3. i am planning to go there on SAPTCO Bus ( by road), what are the requirements for that ?
4. As the exam date is 5th of December 2015 so at what date i should apply visa online ?
5. At what date i should take exit/re-entry document from my sponsor ?

If anyone of you have gone through all this before please i need your guidance.

1- Yes, you have to apply online for the e-visa.
2- Iqama expiry must be at least 03 months on reaching the border. Better get it renewed ahead of time.
3- An e-Visa, original passport and iqama. Though iqama will not be needed in presence of e-visa but just in case!
4- e-visa will take 2/3 date to issue and it will be valid for 30 days. Start of December will do.
5- You may get it on receiving e-Visa.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

1- Yes, you have to apply online for the e-visa.
2- Iqama expiry must be at least 03 months on reaching the border. Better get it renewed ahead of time.
3- An e-Visa, original passport and iqama. Though iqama will not be needed in presence of e-visa but just in case!
4- e-visa will take 2/3 date to issue and it will be valid for 30 days. Start of December will do.
5- You may get it on receiving e-Visa.

Thank you for the response !!

As you said that Iqama expiry must be at least 3 months on reaching the border, as it is told that expiry on my aqama is 13th of march 2016. most probably i will travel on 1st of December in SAPTCO bus. So do i need to renew it ? Right now i am working as a financial analyst in one of the local company and to renew my aqama is their responsibility. so will it work if i go with the same expiry date? Because my company will not renew it before time

You are safe in fact as on reaching the border, you'll have more than 3 months left. I advise to renew so as to handle any unforeseen situation.

can i please have your cell number? it will be a favor one of its kind

Status on my Aqama is Funni Hisabat Aam. According to your past experience this profession on Aqama will be good enough to get me visa ?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

You are safe in fact as on reaching the border, you'll have more than 3 months left. I advise to renew so as to handle any unforeseen situation.

He can't renew before 3 months.

If he is going on 1st december and aqama expiring on 16th march, he is safe :)

hamudi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Aqama is expiring on 13th of March 2016

i will be going there at 2nd of December 2016

lahori_boi wrote:
hamudi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

sorry dyslexia kicked in...ur in safe hands baby.  :kiss:

lahori_boi wrote:

Status on my Aqama is Funni Hisabat Aam. According to your past experience this profession on Aqama will be good enough to get me visa ?

Bro , TheLegendLeads has answered all your questions which are very clear , this Mahna Funni Hisabat is new for me why you don't apply & see if they approve your visa or not , i hope they will approve  :/

hamudi wrote:
lahori_boi wrote:
hamudi wrote:

sorry dyslexia kicked in...ur in safe hands baby.  :kiss:

Ok Thanks alot !!

will i get visa easily with the mentioned(Funni Hisabat Aam) profession on my aqama  ?

tariqkhattak70 wrote:
lahori_boi wrote:

Bro , TheLegendLeads has answered all your questions which are very clear , this Mahna Funni Hisabat is new for me why you don't apply & see if they approve your visa or not , i hope they will approve  :/

I will go there in December. please read the post carefully. i am asking these questions now because i have to submit my exam fee which is $850 ( kind of big amount for me) and the last date for applying is 19th of august 2015

one more thing i want to ask. Before coming here in Saudi Arabia, my company gave me labor Visa because at that time they were not having Accountant Visa. So on my passport, it is labor Visa stamped. when i came here my company had changed my profession from Labor to Accounting Technician ( FUNNI HISABAT AAM). so i just want to ask, status on my passport would effect  online visa process for Dubai ?

Keep your iqama with you when you go UAE once you reqch sila border passport then show them your iqama and get the form then after you fillup form then go to eye scanning counter they will scan your eyes then go back to visa counter submit them form with passport. Once they will get approval of your visa then they will ask you to pay visa fee by your credit card or if you dont have credit card there is a cafeteria inside the same building pay him amount he will pay your fee by cashu card then take receipt and come back to visa counter take your passport and thats all. No need to apply e-visa

wwaqas wrote:

Keep your iqama with you when you go UAE once you reqch sila border passport then show them your iqama and get the form then after you fillup form then go to eye scanning counter they will scan your eyes then go back to visa counter submit them form with passport. Once they will get approval of your visa then they will ask you to pay visa fee by your credit card or if you dont have credit card there is a cafeteria inside the same building pay him amount he will pay your fee by cashu card then take receipt and come back to visa counter take your passport and thats all. No need to apply e-visa

Thank you for the reply !!

i Went to UAE embassy and also confirmed this from some agents that visa will not be given on arrival after 1st of October. As i will go in November so this way will not gonna work for me

http://dnrd.ae/en/Pages/Home.aspx

Go to that webside and apply for evisa

Thanks