Renewal of passport

Hi I need advice,
My passport is up to expire soon before I go back to saudi on my exit r entry visa therefore, im planning to renew but this would mean my stamp is on the old passport and the passport number will change would this be an issue at the airport.
Thanks

Carry both old & new passport when you come back and you should have no problem. At least that is what I have seen in other posts

Fajr007 wrote:

Hi I need advice,
My passport is up to expire soon before I go back to saudi on my exit r entry visa therefore, im planning to renew but this would mean my stamp is on the old passport and the passport number will change would this be an issue at the airport.
Thanks

Staple both passports together (old + new) the new one should have a note of old passport number, so its linked that way, and it shouldnt be any problem

Yes, but please indicate to the immigration officer that you have renewed your passport, in some cases they don't do that and just stamp on your new one. He has to physically write on your new passport that you entered on a new passport along with your ID number.

Next step is to go to the Jawazat office and have the information updated, usually this was done at the airport but not happening lately.

As per my knowledge no issue , they may stamp the arrival stamp on your old passport , once you are here you have to update the passport number in Jawazat system. But UK immigration officer should also put exit stamp on your old passport. One of my friend did this & had no issue

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

As per my knowledge no issue , they may stamp the arrival stamp on your old passport , once you are here you have to update the passport number in Jawazat system. But UK immigration officer should also put exit stamp on your old passport. One of my friend did this & had no issue

no brah...they don't stamp on old one...its cancelled, they stamp on new one.

don't think UK has exit immigration....

:(  sorry if already expired so they will not & Bahha UK don't have exit immigration you are correct   :top: