Would Like to Make Friends in Rio

Ok, I won't say that I'm bored, but mostly I've been here just by myself- mostly because of not finding enough time from work.

You know, I'm quite an outgoing person, who'd like to meet people, make friends, go out, have fun, spend some good time, conversate and so on. Now that work-scene is under control, I'm looking forward to have free time for coming couple of weeks.

Please feel free to get with me.
Cheers!

Welcome to Expat-blog, Spiritual :)

Hope that you establish new contacts soon and make lot of friends.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hello spiritual how are u doing??? I saw ur post on the forum and i decided to wrote to u, am also looking forward to make good friends in brazil as i will travelling there next month, it will be nice hearing back from u and knowing about u.

feel free to ask me any question and i will answer u, tell me all what u can in ur possibility i hope to hear from u soon.

oi, spiritual!!!!

I;m in the same situation. I live in Rio but I spend my time working all day, so it's been difficult to have a social life....amazingly. We must be the only people in Rio wasting our time without getting the best of this city!

If you give me your contact we can hang around some day and have a choppe.

Ciao!!!
celia

Hi! I'm sure you will make friends. Brazilians peaople are realy friendly people, try to go to do sport in an "academy" or find other activities you like, it's a good way to meet people and learn the langage.
As you said you are working all the time [Moderated]

Hi! I know how sometimes itŽs difficult to make news friends.
But, if you to want make you need to visit others places, like Shoppings, Theaters, Bars. If you donŽt have more time to do it. You can know in other times like noon, at lunch time or dinner...
I try to know more people to speak and to learn english. Currently IŽm study english for this.
If some person to want to know a new friend. Send me a e-mail, IŽll to answer when I can.

hello,
i am still in Nigeria but i am seriously thinking of taking up residence in Brazil.i need friends from any part of Brazil, whether male or female.is there any one willing to tell me things about the country?
thanks.........

I NEED FRIENDS IN BRAZIL.

Hi ndahbros, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get lot of new contacts on the site.

ps: please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Why are you guys working so much??? This is Rio, ENJOY... you got Baixo Gavea on Sundays and Thursdays, Lapa on Fridays, Barra, Ipanema, joatinga and prainha beaches on Wednesdays and Saturdays, about a thousand churrascos happening every Sunday everywhere...and Mondays we rest!

Valeu!!!

Amen :) - actually many things to do to on Mondays ;))

Always happy to meet up with new people, so if someone is up for a choppe sometime, just send me a message.

I am in a similar situation to many of the above - I live here but work from 9-7 most days and would love to go for some choppes after work sometime. If anyone would like to meet for some drinks and chat then let me know and I'll be there! :)   Tom

Hi, I just moved here, dont speak Portuguese or know anyone,would love a friend here! I am living in Leblon and work from home so my schedule is very flexible. I am fun, outgoing and up for pretty much anything.

message me if you want to meet up!

Hey Guys! IŽm from Rio and i would love to show the city for you!
What do you think to arrange a meeting for us?

I work in Centro near metrô Carioca, what about a happy hour next week?

I would like to come too! I'm new to Rio and I need to explore more.

Count me in! Let's pick a place/time

Cool! I'm kind of moving house this week, but I'd love to hear when and where you decide and hopefully I can squeeze in some fun either side of packing/unpacking :)

i'm for happy hour to_O!
Really need  drink.. :)
Where/when ?

hi iam planning to visit rio de Jenario in the end of June, 2011. I hope i shall find good new friends.

Hi everybody!
I am chilean and am living in Rio since January, making Spanish classes and tryn to find a better job and friends. I speak a litle English and Pportuguese. Let make friends!
Bom dia.

Mi email is [email protected]

Obrigado

Welcome to the forum Héctor Ruiz Esquide! :)

Armand

MarkAIB wrote:

Why are you guys working so much??? This is Rio, ENJOY... you got Baixo Gavea on Sundays and Thursdays, Lapa on Fridays, Barra, Ipanema, joatinga and prainha beaches on Wednesdays and Saturdays, about a thousand churrascos happening every Sunday everywhere...and Mondays we rest!

Valeu!!!

Thanks for the jump-start, Mark.

hi my name is Rosemary I live in Rio to and I would like to make friends and chat with native English speakers can we talk at msn? adc me there [email protected] see you there*..*

Hi people,
We could do a big event :-)
I am in Rio since 2007 and this is a amazing city.
See you
Hugs
Jeremy

hahaha but it's really :-)

JulieJ wrote:
MarkAIB wrote:

Valeu!!!

Thanks for the jump-start, Mark.

ondine wrote:

i'm for happy hour to_O!
Really need  drink.. :)
Where/when ?

On y va lol

Hey Jeremy! How's it going? I think a big event is a great idea. Is anyone else out there interested in meeting for a few beers? If everyone on this message thread came along we'd have a big party!

How about some day next week after work? Any suggestions for a location?

Tom

Hi Spiritual,

Check out 'meet-up' meetings in Rio - there a great way to meet new people.
Good luck
x

MarkAIB wrote:

Valeu!!!

Indeed, what he said! And I'm open for new friendships, mates ;)

Tom I have been send you a private message.Let me know.

what happened to the meeting? when will be the other? let's have fun in lapa? who like the idea is just talk...

*..*

Hello, Everyone :)

Guys i am planning to visit Brazil in the mid of November, i hope i shall find some new friends there :)

Thanks

I'm in, a Zona Sul or Lapa meeting could be fun. But, I'll be just returning on the 14nd of November. So hopefully will be able to catch up with you all at that time :) Have an amazing week.