Is it possible to find a job in KL for me

Hi guys,I'm from Russia, I'm looking for a job abroad, I have expririence at oil industry (Halliburton company), my specialization MWD/LWD. Is it possible to find a job in KL for me??

A caution to all job seekers - please do not share your personal contact details or be duped into parting with your money. Genuine employers will follow a process whereby they will ask you to submit your CV first and then if there is interest arrange a telephone interview and face to face therafter. Agents acting on their behalf are obliged to provide details of the company they are acting for. I would urge you to do your homework.

basvas wrote:

Hi guys,I'm from Russia, I'm looking for a job abroad, I have expririence at oil industry (Halliburton company), my specialization MWD/LWD. Is it possible to find a job in KL for me??

Hi if you have worthwhile experience then you will have contacts and use those to get work in Malaysia.

Asking random strangers on the internet is always a bad idea and a waste of time!

Although I have worthwhile experience, I don't have any contacts abroad. I work in Russia all time. If I had possibility I could request Malasya oil companies about a job. I want to get international expirience. May you know some contacts there, something like BP, Shell or something else? maybe Malaysia OIL)) ?

basvas wrote:

Although I have worthwhile experience, I don't have any contacts abroad. I work in Russia all time. If I had possibility I could request Malasya oil companies about a job. I want to get international expirience. May you know some contacts there, something like BP, Shell or something else? maybe Malaysia OIL)) ?

The only way of getting a position is via contacts - you must have them if you worked in the industry. At this time oil companies are downsizing so bad time to move

Hi Everyone,

Please note that I have created a new thread on Kuala Lumpur forum for a better interaction and visibility.

Thank you

Stéphanie