Urgent business opportunity at low investment for expats in HCM

We are a family of an Expat and a local Vietnamese. We want to build a group of expats who want to invest in food stalls or food fair in Ho Chi Minh City. At least 20 million vnd budget per investor.

We know a lots of expat started their own business in HCM, some are successful, and some not. But usually on expat-blog, I always see expats selling their business equipment maybe due to shutting down the business because they do it alone. So how about we work together as a group, share space and rental price. In the mean time, each one of us will work to do the marketing and advertising.

We need around 5-10 expat members in this group to make the plan possible at low investment for each with big potential profit. Hopefully next month, we can gather enough members and meet in person to discuss further.

If you are interested, please do send me a private message. Regards, Hang.

What kind of that ? I still didnt understand
Please send me information on my,mail xx

Regard's

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Are you in Ho Chi Minh? or when will you be in Ho Chi Minh? Because we want to gather enough members and start it next month or as soon as possible. We need 3 or 4 more members to start this business.

Regarding the information, to make it convenient for both, I prefer to send private message on expat-blog, no need to open email account.

Hi Hang,

could you please post your ad in the classifieds section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/asia/vietnam/

Thanks,

Julien

-thread closed-

Closed