New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,
I am Abebe a lecturer from Ethiopia. I need to move to South Sudan with a similar post.

Hi I am moving soon to Addis ababa. I went to a lot of coffee mornings and clubs in Dubai to make friends. Hoping to do the same here. Is there many than are around or run coffee mornings fro Exapts? Nice to meet you all

i am mamaru graduated in veterinary medicine

I am living in addis/Ethiopia  bole sub city am graduated  Degree in psychology, Diploma in post graduate  police science and Diploma in clinical nurse am eager to contact you

I earned my first Degree in psychology from Dilla University  & Post Graduate Diploma in Police Science from Ethiopia Police University Collage in addition to I have Diploma in Clinical Nurse from General Para Medical Collage & I have more than six(6) ears work experience! am job seeker, thank you in advance who understand me  !!!

There are many places to visit , many people to meet in the community.I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.Just come with an open mind,cheers!

You are welcome to Addis Ababa.Kaldis is one of the famous place for coffee mornings in Addis Ababa.You can meet diffrent people there.There are also many clubs where you meet expats.Enjoy!

I have gained a proven +23 years of professional qualification, industrial and teaching experiences and knowledge in the field of Geology, Mining/Quarrying, Marketing, Production, Purchase, Sales, Business Administration Management, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Lecturer etc., And its related areas of operational management. 

I handled a Large Scale Granite Manufacturing Industry (100% E.O.U) and Mining Company as a Top/Senior Level Management position as a General Manager/Plant In-charge, Senior Geologist, Senior Manager and Lecturer etc.

I have worked in various sectors, multiple discipline and different cultural groups of people in well established, esteemed and reputed organizations. 

Currently, I am working as a General Manager, Marketing in Granite Palace India Pvt Ltd and its associated companies like Panna Stones Pvt Ltd, Select Granite India Pvt Ltd, Vikas Stones Pvt Ltd, Granite Zone India Pvt Ltd in Bangalore and Hosur sector, India. Presently,

I am pursuing PhD. in Geology from Central University of Karnataka, Kalaburagi, under the Guidance of Professor Syed Ashfaq Ahmed in Geology, especially in Mining sector, particularly in Evaluation and Assessment of Granitic Dimensional Stones in India.

Recently, I have been selected as a lecturer in University of Gondar,department of geology, planning to visit end of this month to Ethiopia.

Email: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All. I am in Addis since January and opened a factory in June for textile printing and labeling. I am looking for an apartment in Lebu on the varnero faranji compound. If there is anybody who can help me pls let me know.

Hello members,

I am an Indian currently working in Oman, after reading various comments of the members i will surely try to make my further career in Ethiopia.

Best Regards

Manish

Hi! Every one am Ethiopan my name is Dejen Girma I was graduated from Hawassa University by the year 2004 as E.C in Cooperatives Business management or Business mgt and Now I am government employee and I have two years of experience.But till now my life was not changing my salary is only 2008 ETH birr.

Hello dear ,

Myself Abdul Naseer from India .Recently i have been selected for Bule Hora University As Lecturer in Engineering Department.

As i am unaware of Bule Hora Place and there is very less information available on internet .

Kindly let me know the conditions of basic needs ,standard accommodation and living condition in bule hora place .

Hi everyone! I just moved here from Canada to work with an NGO, and am a recent M.Sc. International Relations. I'm definitely looking for new people to meet and things to do. It's still uncertain, but I believe I'll in Addis between 2-6 months.

Dear Kevin,
if you come to my beautiful  Bahirdar ,am there to welcome you.

Hello members! i am Ethiopian.i would like to say thanks the opportunity to introduce myself! my name is netsanet damtew i have bsc in information science.i graduated from haramaya university in 2011/12. i am IT instructor in private university college since 2011/12.

Hello members! I am Ethiopian.I would like to say thanks the opportunity to introduce myself! my name is Ermias Babena I have BA degree in psychology from Dilla university , post graduate diploma in police science from Ethiopia police university college & diploma in clinical nurse from General para medical college and I have more than 8 years experience

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the jobs section please

i am from pakistan and wanted to know , how is Ethiopia in terms of security and job,
I am expecting an offer and wanted to know more about schooling, hospital and culture and security issues.
Raza

hi
I'm new to the site but have lived in Addis fo 6 months
Lee

Hi! Im new here...  I am a Tanzanian,currently living in Tanzania in Kilimanjaro region
But would like to relocate to Addis Ababa, I am a qualified Russian Trained medical doctor with Specialization in Health Monitoring and Evaluation of health programs and interventions from Jimma University in Ethiopia, also with special training from Peru on how to manage Drug resistant Tuberculosis & HIV/AIDS.
I am looking for a vacancy opportunity on the aspect of  health monitoring and evaluation  consultant in Addis Ababa, coz I just fell in love with the city and the people and surely will be glad to be part of the Addis Abebans.

hello thank you for giving me a chance to introduce my self. my name is Yordanos Teka I live in addis Ababa and  graduate in public health officer in 2015 I am looking for job vacancy

I am mequanint Misganaw I am from Ethiopia and i have different certificates in different area of fields .  and i thank you for the membership of Ethiopian forum. i visit diffrent areas of Ethiopia  eg. semein mountains , tis abay and tana hayik , lalibela and gishen mariam , quala yohannes, fasil Castile , axum  and  other memorial historical  man made and natural awosame areas in ethiopia

am tamerat from Ethiopia A.A  ***Ethiopia form members i am job seeker i have BA deegry in psychology at ambo university in 2007E.c

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

hello everybody I'm mahmud live in ethiopia until now ... & graguated from Jimma university by major psychology minor sociology and social work.

Reason : Please note that you are off-topic here + do not post your number on the forum

Hi am Getachew kedir graduated in 2007E.c bahir dar  university bsc in garment engineering I don't get a job now but am searching and I would like to say thank you to invite me this group I love everyone God bless our country ETHIOPIA !!!!!!!tnx

Hi there

My name is Maureen Shonge from Zimbabwe am two month old in Ethiopia working for a pan african organisation that promotes the wellbeing of children. i have a lw degree and masters in women's law from the University of Zimbabwe.Look forward to making new friends!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529740

Thanks!

Closed