Can any one recommend a good kindergarten in Maadi?

Hi We are currently living in EL Manial but we are soon moving to Maadi, My 4 year old son started kindergarten here in El Manial but he is not happy there so I keep him home till we move. The problem with the kindergarten he is in now is that everybody is picking on him ( more then the other kids) trying to make him laugh, its meant in a good way from the workers there, but he really cant stand it, I tried to talk to them about it, but I don't think they understood. Can anyone recommend a good kindergarten in Maadi that has a good mix of children both locals and foreigners so my soon doesn't stick out to much in a crowd? Very thankful for advice!  Also a nice club in Maadi for families if someone will recommend one for me!!
Thanks!!

Hi, thanks alot, I was hoping to find a good one inside Maadi, but it looks really nice, thank you!

Hi,  there are two good kindergartens in Maadi.  One is Pre-School Years and the other is the Irish Nursery.  Both have excellent reputations and have a mix of Egyptian and foreign children.  If you do a search for Nurseries in Cairo you should come up with their phone numbers.  If not try a search in Yellow Pages Cairo on the web.

shorouky wrote:

Hi,  there are two good kindergartens in Maadi.  One is Pre-School Years and the other is the Irish Nursery.  Both have excellent reputations and have a mix of Egyptian and foreign children.  If you do a search for Nurseries in Cairo you should come up with their phone numbers.  If not try a search in Yellow Pages Cairo on the web.

My opinion is that a child is not " something for trying", and too many tries could affect his/ her personality!
The problem in Egypt is that under " brilliant names" of institutions a parent could find out unhappiness of his own child, so GIVING ANY KINDERGARTEN FROM YELLOW PAGES EGYPT, A TRY, it is not a real solution!

Hi Shorouky, thanks alot for your advice, I have searched now, and I found one called   "European School & Irish Nursery" Is that the one you meant?

And Valibilic, I think he meant that I could try to search for this two recommended kindergartens phone numbers in the yellow pages, but I found them under another page on the web, so I have the phone numbers for these two kindergartens that he recommended for me now, but thanks for your concern!

Someone now a good kindergarten ( pre school - Maternelle) in tagamo' khamiss ?

Thank a lot for your help :)

You can find in Maadi
Brianiac fees are around 1200 EGP per month
Treasure island nearby 1800
Irish 1200
Barbie 1000
Baby academy 1600

Prices are around figure

As for my case, my son will be 3 years old this october so I took him from his normal kinder garden & made him join an international school in maadi named MAC Misr American College.

Its almost 14000 per year for kinder garden, as i guess it's better for him to join it in a school in order to get used when he enters KG next year.

So maybe its better to find a future wise school not only a kinder garden

Good luck

Don Moe thank you for your answer but Maadi is a little bit far for me ... but really thank you for your help ...

And you totally right when you say : " So maybe its better to find a future wise school not only a kinder garden "  ... Is really what I am trying to find ....

As well i Am trying to find a French school with English too or vice versa ....

thank you ...

ps: I wish to your son a lot of nice thing for his new school and his futur :)

purple_be wrote:

Don Moe thank you for your answer but Maadi is a little bit far for me ... but really thank you for your help ...

And you totally right when you say : " So maybe its better to find a future wise school not only a kinder garden "  ... Is really what I am trying to find ....

As well i Am trying to find a French school with English too or vice versa ....

thank you ...

ps: I wish to your son a lot of nice thing for his new school and his futur :)

Thanks for your kind words

Actually I posted concerning maadi area as the topic is for Maadi
Today night I will ask my friends who lives in tagamoa khamis and will post in your other topic :))

Thank you :) Waiting your feedback ....

hi, for me the best is montessori center