Anyone Moving to or living in Ras Al Khaimah?

Hi All,

Im moving to RAK in August. If anyone is moving or is currently in RAK get in contact with me. I would love to hear from you.

As this is a new venture I would be great to have meet people and maybe make some friends.

Cheers

Hey, I'm moving over to Sharjah this week teaching in a school there but I think I am going to be moving to a school in RAK. I will know more about where exactly i'll be in the next day or two. Are you over there now?

you are most welcome, you gonna like RAK weather, its really lovely quite & sure its right city for saving money

you are most welcome, you gonna like RAK weather, its really lovely quite & sure its right city for saving money.
in case you need any help just contact 0529859759

regards

Thank you I appreciate that.

you are most welcome, one day when I will go to Ireland I will ask your help

it's a deal :)

Hi!I am a teacher of English and I am currently looking for teaching opportunities in Dubai.I have been browsing through job search engines and the ads sound very promising.Is this the way it really is?What is the average salary and the cost of living?In most cases I can see that accomodation is provided but you still have to deal with everyday expenses Last but not least how did you or other teachers find the job?Did you have a Skype interview or you had to go there yourself?Thank you for your time
Elfi