Its boring life in Dubai

being alone in dubai is a boring life
working all the day then nothing to do after that

especially in weekend nothing to do >>> the same malls, same stores, same activities all the time

usually i`m escaping by wasting time in cooking

even i have no neighbors to talk with coz i`m staying in hotels only

i don`t know why i`m writing that now,

This is dubai,born to bored

Dr Shebo hey,

There's loads of extra curricular activities out there my man - LOADS.

Why not try out some skydiving? SkyDive Dubai is near the Marina area, on Sh. Zd road. It's not at all as scary as you might think - trust me. I suffer from a terrible case of being scared of heights yet I can jump out of planes almost hundreds of times... Lots of fun.

There's plenty of watersports activities available. Sharjah has some really fun jetski opportunities.

What else.. For nightlife, look up NightPaper Dubai on Facebook if you have it. Otherwise, just Google search.

Try maybe just going to a bar (not club) and having a drink at the bar, wonder around, introduce yourself to random people. This way can be quite hard - you do need to be a very naturally highly sociable person, but I have met most of my friends this way. Well, my 'drinking friends' anyway. I don't know where you sit with drinking...

Good luck!

Ps. Dubai is not born for boredom. That is a catchphrase donned by the bored and empty mind. Stimulate yourselves and open your eyes. There is not a single 'boring' country anywhere in the world.

I would have to agree and disagree to the fact that dubai is a boring place..yes there are a lot of stuff u can do to escape ur boredom, but it is going to cost u a lot. So thats when u prefer to sit at home and get bored..:p

Again, I would also agree to disagree here...

Bad spending habits lead to a lack of financial freedom...

Just my opinion. People, in general, do not spend their money wisely. They feel they 'need' this or that when really, they may not 'need' that but rather, a good weekend out camping and looking up at the night sky. I challenge anyone to tell me the truth in saying they would not enjoy watching the stars and the satellites.

Ps. I'll take you camping MYSELF if you don't see the amazing side to it!

=D

explore other places... places you havent been to... give yourself a kick in the butt by having a little adventure..

Hi Dr. .... drop me a line or give me a shout if you want to do things together (056 3599 241)

Cheers

Because we should have gone to europe and america instead going to middle east and uae! thats our biggest decision mistake we done!

All boring even if u skydive dubai, only solution to not be bored is to go to america and thats it from the end!

Sharjah is more boring than Dubai, finish there is no solution other than going to america from the end!

Yes

Sharjah is a nice place actually but the heat and summer preventing us from exploring and enjoying.
Don't try to be alone and mix with ppl i think here is a good place to meet up with some nice friends

You go out for IMG, DPR, or Ferrari World.