Close

Football FIFA agent looking for contatcs in UAE

Hi all,

my brother is a Football FIFA agent and we are looking for contacts in UAE, in particular local soccer teams, agents, observers and anyone else who is involved in football business in Dubai.
He manages several players in Europe and South America and I would like to establish a connection with UAE people in order to bring there young and experienced players or arrange any other kind of business related to foorball.

For any question don't hesitate to contact me.

coach thank you for your corncern but i we like to know more of it probaly iam a football and iam ready to do and play football for you,coach i want you to do me a favour i want you to call meand hear your voice and more iam from a poor family background and iam a good footballer a very bold ghana player iam ready to play football for you.coach do as i say call me here is my number +233544017297 please do and call me and i we also like to know your name plz text me your name and phone number so that i can call you.coach iam a good player help me ok

Am lfeanyi for Nigeria. Am a good football and I will like to play for you. Please hold me

Respected Sir
My name is Jeril Jomon Koshy. I am 18 years old. I am an Indian footballer who settled in UAE since childhood. My dream is to become a professional Footballer. I have got trainging from Juventus Academy U17 team both UAE & Italy. My training got over in 2018. Now I'm trying very hard to join a team to play for them. So as you are a Football Agent can you please help to join a club.
I think you will take my letter seriously as soon as possible

Thank You
Yours Sincerely
JERIL