Football FIFA agent looking for contatcs in UAE

Hi all,

my brother is a Football FIFA agent and we are looking for contacts in UAE, in particular local soccer teams, agents, observers and anyone else who is involved in football business in Dubai.
He manages several players in Europe and South America and I would like to establish a connection with UAE people in order to bring there young and experienced players or arrange any other kind of business related to foorball.

For any question don't hesitate to contact me.

coach thank you for your corncern but i we like to know more of it probaly iam a football and iam ready to do and play football for you,coach i want you to do me a favour i want you to call meand hear your voice and more iam from a poor family background and iam a good footballer a very bold ghana player iam ready to play football for you.coach do as i say call me here is my number *** please do and call me and i we also like to know your name plz text me your name and phone number so that i can call you.coach iam a good player help me ok

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Am lfeanyi for Nigeria. Am a good football and I will like to play for you. Please hold me

Good day Sir , please am a proffesional footballer here in dubai hoping to better my football career.  I think you can consider using me to pave a way here
Stay blessed
My whatsap number is ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Contact Coach Thiago Cunha. He is the Technical Director of Sharjah Football Club.

hi coach am from Nigeria I have the ambitious to become a world best player,I will be happy if you can help me and support me to chase my dream,I really have passion for this game.I know I can't do it alone unless by the help of someone,I hope you can help me,this is my contact *** you can chat me up on WhatsApp,I will be so grateful

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi there. Briefly I know a  20 year old star in sweden playing for a second division team, he had to quit for one year to support in africa because of of low payment at this stage will go back next season to continue his career. He plays as playmaker as well right and left winger. Sometimes the manager puts him ahead as a striker. Though he plays in midfield he was a top scorer for U 18 team. If you are interested to know more don't hesitate to call me on ***
Thank you for the time you spent reading this.
Yours,
Kojac

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your contact via your private message system. Thank you

Dear sir/ma,

I am a football scout for some academy in SOUTH AFRICA,GHANA AND NIGERIA.I have good players who will like to come to trial in your country.
regards

hi coach am from Nigeria I have the ambitious to become a world best player,I will be happy if you can help me and support me to chase my dream,I really have passion for this game.I know I can't do it alone unless by the help of someone,I hope you can help me,this is my contact  *** you can chat me up on WhatsApp,I will be so grateful

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

I do love to be a professional footballer if giving the opportunity.. I'm here in Sharjah

Hello,
I will like to know more about your company. I am  PAUL from Togo republic but based in Dubai
Best regards

I need agent to find football club

I am available for your all concern, currently available in Dubai UAE.

Thanks & Regards
Muhammad Abdullah
Address: Dubai United Arab Emirates

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Please can I have your address and WhatsApp number to contact

@ledzgio
Please am also seriously looking for football club to join so please help and this is my dream.*****
Moderated by Djameel last year
Reason : Please share contact details via private message, thank you.

@nonizswizz20

Hi, are you still in Sharajah. I'm new to Ajman and 37years old. I'm looking for people my age to play football or volleyball, padel tennis. Can you help me.

I am 45 years old Indian working in Fujairah