Bored teenager -____-

I am a very bored 18 year old who has alot of other things to do....buuut im too lazy...so :p

My names Keena & Im from the states :D
Holla :p

Still bored -__-

Tell me about it I only been here for three months and I am ready to see a shrink, Where are the yankees????

hello! is it really so boring?! my stepmom just got a job in al ain and we are moving before easter. im a 22 year old american girl. will i be able to enjoy al ain? what is there to do? night life? adventure?

Al ain you could see it is a major improvement at least you are within driving distance from Dubai or Abu Dhabi. I am 48 years old and starting life all over again in Saudi after I lost my company in Arizona I had the company for over 15 years, and after the real estate collapse I collapsed to. Is all your family lives in Saudi or still have some back in the State. What type of work is your stepmom in?

I'm still in the states with all of my family. Nobody in my family has ever lived in saudi. i think you misunderstood my questions. we are moving to al ain, uae in a few months. my stepmom is a doctor.

I could say your stepmom will make much more money the the US but you will have to adjust to the new life & culture. In UAE you will meet alot of forigners & it is more open sociaty then saudi. You need to have an open mind & find something to stay busy. i am assuming you are moving with her or i missed understood again.

yes, im moving with her. nothing to do with saudi.

dont worry enap02.. once u find a friend here u will have fun:)

enap check your mail..

hi...m ali wanna online talk vd u on skype....send me ur id...thx

Al Ain is a calm city, one of the most natural green places in the UAE. There is some oasis and some "nice" parks. The city is surrounded by hills and it is very close to the border with Oman.  It will take you arround an hour to get to Dubai or Abu-Dhabi, but if you wanna party I should say Dubai is better than anyother place in the UAE.  There is plenty of offer and for all budgets.
In Al Ain there is a new place where you can have some fun during the weekends.  Try Wadi Adventure park, there you can surfing with a real surfing board ( in a pool course) and do rafting and other type of water sports.  It sounds crazy to pay to surf, but it is the only way you can have a decent wave ride.  You can choose the size of the break and as well lefts or rights breaks.  Have a try.  I have been going there quite often to improve my skills.

awesome. thanks rafael pedro! i'm definitely going to check wadi adventure out.