I am a gresh graduate I did telecomm engineering..

Hi guys I want to move to libya what do u guys suggest me?lookin for ur replies
Thanks
Ali

Welcome to Expat-blog, Ali! :)

Your discussion has been moved to Libya forum enabling effective networking.

Hope that members soon respond to your query.

Regards,
Sheetul

Ali_Abbas wrote:

Thanks
Ali

I would suggest you don't waste your time here, if you are a telecom engineer. In Libya there are only 2 telecom providers and the hiring preferance is first given to the locals than an expat.

From my experience in IT, I'd say there is no scope for someone who is an Expat Telecom Engineer in Libya.

Astonished wrote:
Ali_Abbas wrote:

Thanks
Ali

I would suggest you don't waste your time here, if you are a telecom engineer. In Libya there are only 2 telecom providers and the hiring preferance is first given to the locals than an expat.

From my experience in IT, I'd say there is no scope for someone who is an Expat Telecom Engineer in Libya.

Thanks alot for your valuable suggestion astonished. I would like to ask the same thing for UAE as in Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc.. What would u suggest me regarding Dubai? Looking forward for your expert opinion.

Thanks & Regards
Ali

Sheetul wrote:

Welcome to Expat-blog, Ali! :)

Your discussion has been moved to Libya forum enabling effective networking.

Hope that members soon respond to your query.

Regards,
Sheetul

Thank you Sheetal :-)

Ali_Abbas wrote:
Astonished wrote:
Ali_Abbas wrote:

Thanks
Ali

Thanks alot for your valuable suggestion astonished. I would like to ask the same thing for UAE as in Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc.. What would u suggest me regarding Dubai? Looking forward for your expert opinion.

Thanks & Regards
Ali

Not sure about the UAE as I do not live there. But I am sure the oppurtunities are way better in the Telecom sector over there as compared to Libya. I am sorry to have let you down on Libya, but I have only stated the facts as an expat living here. I have a friend who is an undergrad in Telco Eng and he came to Libya 3 years ago and beleive you me he still did not find the job of his profession.

Hope this helps, although Dubai is a much more emerging and developed I'd say. The chances of finding a job in your field of interest is vast.

Astonished wrote:
Ali_Abbas wrote:
Astonished wrote:

Thanks & Regards
Ali

Not sure about the UAE as I do not live there. But I am sure the oppurtunities are way better in the Telecom sector over there as compared to Libya. I am sorry to have let you down on Libya, but I have only stated the facts as an expat living here. I have a friend who is an undergrad in Telco Eng and he came to Libya 3 years ago and beleive you me he still did not find the job of his profession.

Hope this helps, although Dubai is a much more emerging and developed I'd say. The chances of finding a job in your field of interest is vast.

I really appreciate your guidance Sir. Lemme try my fate in Dubai then :)..thanks alot once again

You won't have much joy in the UAE either. It's either

Du (Don't)

or

Etishaite

:(

Sandman6 wrote:

You won't have much joy in the UAE either. It's either

Du (Don't)

or

Etishaite

:(

So, according to all of you guys I shouldn't move anywhere just stay here in my country where we dont have any jobs and the conditions are getting worst :S Confused bigtime..help me :S

Ali_Abbas wrote:

... I would like to ask the same thing for UAE as in Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc.. What would u suggest me regarding Dubai? Looking forward for your expert opinion....

Good Morning Ali,
For all your job search, you should rather check out the Classifieds of the country you would like to find a job (after following the link, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll find the sections, click on Jobs and check the offers) or you might want to post your own ad there.
Wishing you good luck
Arlette

Ali_Abbas wrote:

So, according to all of you guys I shouldn't move anywhere just stay here in my country where we dont have any jobs and the conditions are getting worst :S Confused bigtime..help me :S

Try getting off you butt and helping yourself rather than crying in your rice. There are hundreds of online job sites. Try registering with them.

Sandman6 wrote:

Try getting off you butt and helping yourself rather than crying in your rice. There are hundreds of online job sites. Try registering with them.

Sandman, keeping it real since 2009. :)

http://www.real-food.com/images/forlorn%20sheep.jpg

Wow, Ali,.. it seems you are living in Egypt..
The conditions here is getting for worst, i suggest you think of immigration, how ever it would be more difficult but the results can bee seen from the people who take already such decesions.
I am mechanical Engineer Also, and i am dreaming to leave this country as fast as possible