HMC Visa process Time

It seems that the person is on leave. By the way when were you interviewed by HMC?

when did you face your interview

I was interviewed by HMC last May 29, 2015 after 2 days IBM called me that I was selected and if I am going to accept the verbal offer. So I accept and wait for the Job Offer Letter, I received the Job Offer Letter from Ms Irene of IBM on the 2nd week of October 2015.

I don't have yet my medical, my attested NBI clearance, but the visa was already issued since Nov. 4, 2015.

Okay Thank You! I got my written offer on 18th of October. In my case they informed that they will have the visa processed only after I submit my medical certificate, attested copies of degree certificates ans so on. I had sent those documents by November 2nd week. By November 4th week I get a msg. saying that my point of contact has changed and it will be handled by one of the person from HMC.

There has been no reply from that person so far!

my interview date was oct 25 2015 & 29th i god an e mail from IBM, nov 26 i god  an e mail from HMC contact person. but stil i am waiting for my offer letter. did you got ur offer letter

Yes Abdul, I got my written offer letter on 18th October

rodrigo,

my interview date was 25th oct 2015. 29th oct i have informed by IBM as i selected . 12 th now i god a verbal salary conformation with IBM. 26th nov i god a new contact from hmc, but i  did not get my offer letter yet. when they will send there offer letter. my HMC contact person also not replying

My friend from HMC called me today, she talked to an analyst in Hamad, they terminated the IBM because the Saudi is complaining to them that their nurses are being pirated. She also asked about job offers and visa status, the analyst told that even you already have job offer or visa there is still no assurance that we can be deploy or work in hamad... I am worried about this! :(

hi

are you sure, when HMC terminate IBM

The time they emailed us for our new point of contact. Those new point of contact are from Hamad HR not IBM.

Hello Everyone, First a fall i wanna Thanks to everyone who is helping others through there valuable information/experiences/suggestions and also I  want to thanks to this portal for giving us this useful platform...

Also I got selected for a role in HMC, through IBM, i signed my contract and submit all the required documents with Qatar Embassy attestation, (Degree, Marriage Certificate, PCC, Medical Etc)

15 Days before IBM inform me about my new point of contact in HMC, Hence I am trying to make a contact with him☺

If anybody get any update from HMC regarding their process, Please inform us also..

Thank you

hi tareq,

when did you face your interview

Hello Abdul

My whole process started during the month of June 2015, I attended Skype Interview on 26 August 2015, then they give me Offer Letter on 21 October 2015.. Its long process i am going on but Alhamdulillah about to finish only now like you and others i am also strucked..

Hi,

we have the same situation as I checked I have already my visa and the validity is on April 27, 2016. i email the IBM and the HR HMC but I dont received any e mail from them. Do you have any idea what will be the next procedure because I am worried that we have already visa and yet no response from them. Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry but I have no idea about how and where will be our processing will go for now. Non of them is responding to my emails.

Good Afternoon Everyone

How are you all?

Did anyone get any updates about there on going HMC Recruitment Process ?

I send many emails to my HMC Point of Contact Person, i didn't get any reply

I wish they May Understand Our Situation

r u recruted through IBM

Yes

I got recruited through IBM UAE

r u recieved offer letter

Yes, In the Month of October 2015

Hello  everyone,

My husband had received and HMC offer since first November 2015.
We have forwarded all documents ( certified diploma, work experiences, police clearance,etc... )
health certificate to be send  soon.
Can any body tell me  if HMC launghs the visa process just after receiving signed offer or they wait for the  documents to be sent by the candidate.

I saw on the blog that visa processing time  is different from one candidate to another, and from one job type to another. How to know how much time would it take and can we check on the internet ( it seems we need my husband's passpport number and application number wich he hasn't).
Thank you.

presently who is the point contact from HMC

Hello RAJESH,
Actually we have no contact from HMC.
Only IBM  recruiters.

For me I no longer get a response from IBM recruiters after the email I received informing about the handoff from IBM to HMC.   

I haven't received a reply either from the HMC contact I was assigned to either.   

I received the verbal/email offer weeks ago and am waiting for the official written offer from HMC.

Hello all,

I am exactly in the same position that rodrigo4 and tareq654.

My first interview was on 3 sep 2015 with a ibm person. Then the interview by skype with HMC on 12 sep 2015. I received my offer letter on 25 oct 2015. After signed it and sent it again to a IBM contact. They sent to me the credential letter and an email with all docs required in order to apply for my visa. A few days later, they provided me a new contact from HMC. I sent all the attested docs to this person and i didnt received any answer. This was on 6 dec. I wrote him again and till now....no answer...i dont even know if all these docs are correct. Nothing at all. I know that to get a work visa takes long time but at least i would like to be a little more informed.

I read your comments and i see that it is a typical behaviour from them. So maybe we will start to work there  for the football mundial 2022...

Now the time delay due to transition period beteween ibm and HMC

I get a response from the HMC and I think it is automatic reply saying wait for their recruitment to contact with us and unfortunately they dont have advise for our application.

Hi,

I got the update from HR stating that Visa was initiated But verification not yet done. I confirmed with him they directly went to Visa application without the credentialing.

Hi Patriotindian,

Do you mean your new point of contact replied to you already?

Hello, did HMC reply to you?

i signed my offer letter on 12th october 2015 , recieved primary source verification form along with letter of authorization on 25 october wich i signed same day and return to them on same day,, after that there is no response from them my question how much time will take for verification???

Hi Rodrigo,

did your recruitment process complete. I am still waiting for them

Hello Abdul!

There has been no reply yet.

Really, i dont undersand why they dont even reply...

Yesterday new email to my new point of contact. 
Answer: Email inbox is full and my new menssage cant be delivery.  :o

For me, for almost two months I keep on sending emails but until now no reply from my point of contact. My visa will expire on May 2 of this year. :(

I am now here in the Philippines and got HMC job  through IBM and now processing the plane ticket. Does anyone knows if the HMC will be the one to process the PDOS and OEC (Overseas employment Certificate) to the POEA as it will be needed at the time of departure?

Thank you.

Hamad Hospital Qatar started laying off employees from most of the Department.
(New Joined and Old staff as well)
Suggestion:  Do Not leave your current Job/employer until HMC provides you the confirmation visa.

In Future hope to see the oil price to go Up or Qatar Ministry will block the budget with  Limited Employee.

dear wilson,

please explain whats going on there. in my situation i am alredy leave my job. now i am waiting hmc. last octber i was informed as i am selected to HMC