Tourist/Visit Visa in Doha, Qatar

Hello there!

I would greatly appreciate if you could help me find a very good travel agency that could prepare all the necessary things i need in moving from Dubai to Qatar.

Please, oh please reply to me as i plan to leave as soon as possible.

Thanks so much and God bless :)

Welcome on Expat-blog wildflower08! I have moved the thread on the Qatar forum. I hope another members will be able to help you.

You can have a look at the Qatar guide.

Good luck
Christine

hi! do you know someone who I can ask about the law in uae regarding with the health problem?

Hi Wildflower,

Welcome to Qatar. Besides Expat.com, you may want to consider have a look at the following websites for further information;

iloveqatar.net
qatarliving.com.qa

You may want to buy a book called Marhaba, where you can find tonnes of information especially if you are considering or moving into Qatar. For one, that book really a great help for me when I first moved to Qatar.

All the best

maykhatt wrote:

hi! do you know someone who I can ask about the law in uae regarding with the health problem?

Hi Maykhatt,
Did you think about posting a message on the UAE forum? You'll get a better chance to get useful information about the laws there. :)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=428

All the best
Arlette

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

Hello,

I am new on here and I was seeking answers do I need a visa to travel to Qatar as a Mexican?

Thank you

Hi ladolcevitamx, welcome to Expat-blog! :)

May be you should contact the Embassy of Mexico:

New Naccache, Sector 2, Street 53, Mansour Bldg, 1st floor
PO Box 11-3318
Postal Code:
70-1150
Antelias
Beirut
Lebanon
Phone:
+961-4-418870
+961-4-418871
+961-4-418872

Email:
[email protected], [email protected]
Website URL:
www.embamex.org.lb, www.embassyofmexicoinlebanon.org

Thank you so much!

I am iam youbaraj thapa from nepal i was seeking answers how cane get   visit visa to Qatar

How are you doing so far on doha hope all as expected.

(Moderated: :offtopic: )

How long are you planning to stay? there are plenty of places to stay here

Hi everyone,

How do I invite friends from South Africa to visit Qatar? I don't have an RP yet. Thank you, Caito

http://portal.www.gov.qa/wps/portal/services  and search for Family visit visa

Hi
first i introduce my name is haftamu tesfay i live in Ethiopia i am graduated by degree program department sport since by first level coaching so i need work at Qatar country so please help me

phone +251914165723

Visit Visa in Doha, Qatar

hello friends, can anyone good pay plumbing job. Here is my mail id [email protected]

Hi francochimoo,

Please note that this thread is a bit old ...2010 :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you!

It was really helpful, thank you!