Hoping to move to leitrim

Hello there im considering moving from london to leitrim as i think now is a good time to pick up a property bargain only problem is i dont know a great deal about leitrim .i taught it could be a good spot as id like to be near sligo/eniskillen which i know are two great towns i also dont want to be too far from dublin as thats were all my close family and friends are.so id love to chat with someone that knows a bit about this neck of the woods .I like the sound of drumshambo and keshcarraigan as id be close to carraigonshannon which i also like the sound of .my partner will keep on his job here in london and commute at least once a week .Irealise a job for myself will be hard to come by but id be happy enough to be a lady of leisure for a change as having no morgage will enable me to do as i please and prehaps do some course work on line instead .any info greatly appreciated .clare

Hello Clare! :)

Welcome to Expat-blog.

Your discussion has been redirected to London forum for better visibility.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi there Clare,
Thanks for getting in touch. I will send you any info I know about Leitrim tomorrow. Commuting from London weekly would seem rather difficult to me and expensive. More tomorrow.
Stephen