Meeting people in London

hi !

i am a french carribean woman, i will move to London in September and i would like to chat before my big move with nice people to get information about life in London (cost of life/best area to live in) and making new friends there as well.

thank you.

Hello j'adorevoyager and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you gone through the several posts of the forum?

This may help you and I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts with whom you may talk about life in London.:)

Harmonie.:)

Message me!

Hi Ian Smith London City,

Could you please introduce yourself?

hi j'adorevoyager!

welcome to the forum.

are you moving over for work or study purposes? either way, in terms of where you'd like to live, I'd suggest you consider moving to an area with regards to how close your uni or workplace will be. Then, travelling to and from uni/work won't be such a hassle ;)

warm regards,
nerolife

best area to live in goes hand in hand with the costs... the more you can afford to spend on your flat/house the better the area... it's no different to any other city in the World

Hello from spainin june traveledto londond to find work and I need please help me and guideto finding an aparmentsfor rent in london thank my e-mail is [email protected]

Hello patcas00 and welcome to Expat.com.

You can browse through the housing in London section.

You can also post an advert there giving details of the apartment you are looking for.

Thank you,
Aurélie