Sort of "new" to expat blog ;)

Hi all!

Having lived in London previously for over 3 years, I am now back. Trying to get a feel of the place once again, after being away (except for holidays) for over a year!

Being from sunny bright Mauritius, the cold always takes some getting used to!!! :D

Looking forward to being part of the amazing Expat.com community :)

Warm regards

Nerolife

Hi Nerolife,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Thanks for the welcome Christine! :)

Welcome :)

Fingers crossed the sun will come your way soon! (Partly because im in the UK in a couple months and partly for your sake )

Thanks for the welcome, Thebritishone. Funnily enough, I actually suffer from sun allergies, pretty bad ones too. And well, they're more painful than funny. But yeah, some warm weather would be nice :) cheers!

Lol, nerolife there's never too much sun in the UK so you souldn't have too many complaints :) enjoy your stay x

Hi!!

I am a new Expat-Blogger too!
I am still in France and here we have a foul weather! I hope it will be better in London! For my first stay there, I really hope for it!
Anyway, I wish you that your "come back" goes well and without too much sun! =)

@ Louise.Welge: and that's the reason why i'm here! lol :P thanks, will try and make the best of it :) x

@ Tititia: hey there! welcome to Expat.com :D thanks for the good wishes. when are you coming over to London??? maybe you could post an intro and tell us more about yourself :)

Yeah! I am a 20 year-old student! I live in paris and I'll be in London for an internship during 2 months! It's the first time I came in England for a long term! I am kind of nervous about that! But I am also very excited!
I hope every thing will be fine and that i'll meet a lot of cool people!

hi again :) thanks for the intro. i'm sure you'll be just fine, if you need help or advice with anything, please let me know, i'd love to help out :) best of luck with everything! :)

Hi everyone
I am a new member. I from Viet Nam. If you live in Viet Nam, you would alo for me. My nick is dammayquenlang_mt, email: [email protected]. I want to make friend with everyone.