Hello all, thought I would say hello!

I'm a Kiwi living it up in London, re-discovering London after living here for a long time.

Hello Emma :)

Welcome aboard !

Amongs the few countries I have lived in, New Zealand was one and an unforgettable one, in Russell - Bay of Islands ;)

Karim

Hi Emma!
I've been here for only one month and I haven't had the chance to meet new people as I've been very busy with my new job. I work in Piccadilly and live in the Docklands. If you're around we could try to catch-up for a coffee! I have plenty of questions for you regarding both London and New Zeland! ;)
Cheers
Nicla

hi
i live in london too
its will be great if we meet for coffee
iam from france i live and work in london in old street near liverool station
let me know ok

hi
u been living for long and u want the visit london
came i will be u guide :)
iam chef cook in restaurant
iam uk citizen
see u soon

Hope u r enjoying
U find london better then new zealand

Am ready for coffee :)

Hello Emma

how are you ?

my name is Donald & my short name is (Don).I am a English guy

I noticed your message here on Expat.com & I was struck by your Id name of LondonKiwiEmma therefore I knew it must mean you are from New Zealand.
So I just thought it would be nice to contact you with my message here as I have never met a NEW ZEALAND person before here in my country of ENGLAND.

However a thew months ago while I was Traveling on my long 6 week holiday around VIETNAM in JAN & FEB of this year (1 day) I met a couple from New Zealand & they was both so friendly which did,not suprise me atall (as Ive heard before that New Zealand people are very friendly).
But still it was a nice experience to see that it is true in real life as they were the 1st New Zealand people I have ever met (On my so many travels to so many countries in the World).

Travel is my favourite thing that I love the most of all.what is your favourite thing in Life ?.It does not matter whatever I am just Interested thats all.

I love WORLD TRAVEL most of all but I also like Travel in England.

Of all the places in ENGLAND I have travelled to LONDON by far the most as I LOVE CENTRAL LONDON so therefore I am allways sometimes visit LONDON.Most of the Times I Travel to there to go to the International Embasseys to get my VISA,S processed when I am due to go on my long holidays to the countries that require Visas.For example to VIETNAM the PHILIPPINES & also TAIWAN (before) but nowadays It is good that TAIWAN does not require VISA,S anymore as TAIWAN is long a rich country allready.

As LONDON is such a great special city (even in WORLD Terms)so everytime when I go to get my Visas processed there (I allways make sure I make the most of my trips there for a day out there to any of the so beautifull sites)& also to any of the endless great INTERNATIONAL atmosphere caffes there for a Tea or a coffee or a hot chocolate.both activities I get in before my evening time Trains I get back to my city of BIRMINGHAM In the MIDLANDS.

However not only for my Visa,s as I sometimes love to travel there to visit & see the Endless beautiful sites & Museums there in old LONDON TOWN (Central LONDON).   

I have not only gone on holidays many times to the FAR EAST as I also have visited EUROPE many times & also I went 2 times to CANADA.
Emma for you personally what are your favoutite countries to visit ? 

I wish you a nice day,

Emma from Don

Hi Don,

I'm well, thank you and thank you for your lovely message!

I am surprised you haven't met many New Zealanders in the UK yet, there are quite a few of us (but we can be pretty shy sometimes). Next time you are in London maybe go to Fulham/Shepherds Bush/Acton or a walkabout pub and you will find loads!

You sound very well travelled, I am quite jealous at your list - what was your favourite country? My favourite country to visit so far has to be... well I can't pick just one: Italy & England.

Best,
Emma

Hi Karim,
Thanks for your message, apologies for the delay in reply but I hadn't realised that I  had a message.
I can never believe how many people have visited NZ, it's so little & far away!
Best,
Emma

Hi Nicla,
Apologies for not replying, I didnt see the message from you.
How are you enjoying London so far? - it's pretty immense isn't it!