Retired and live in Belgium i want move to Romania

im  retired and live in Belgium i want move to  Romania , but how musch Euro i need every month there
Thaks in Advance

Hello Jovers,

I created a new thread from your post from the Romania forum to give your query more visibility and boost your chance to get some pertinent replies.

However i would suggest that you browse the following thread to get more information:

> Cost of living in Romania – 2015

Hoping that this link would be helpful to you.

Regards,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team.

Come to visit in Bucharest where you have beatiful seasons,hat summer,mild autumn,winter snow,if you want to move to the country and live to have a garden,it is verry nice.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : plesae post your ad in the housing section
Jovers52 wrote:

im  retired and live in Belgium i want move to  Romania , but how musch Euro i need every month there
Thaks in Advance

If you know nothing about it, how do you know you want to come in Romania? Seems odd to me. 

Try numbeo.com cost of living comparison tool to answer your question.

Hi Jovers52,

It depends where in Romania you plan to move. Renting an apartment in Bucharest is about 300EUR, I estimate that around 800EUR would be enough to live there.

In smaller towns life can be even cheaper than that, maybe only 500EUR would be enough.

Hope this helps, ask for more if you need.

Cheers.

800 E is not even enough for the monthly Belgian chocolates, the OP may consume. I think 1500 is a decent amount. You cant really do much with 800.