Hi, is 2000 euro net a good salary in Romania

Hi I am from mauritius, I have been offered a job in Bucharest with 2000 euro net monthly salary in a USA multinational company and shall be grateful if anyone can inform if this a good salary for a single person.

Thanks for your help.

vishalll wrote:

Hi I am from mauritius, I have been offered a job in Bucharest with 2000 euro net monthly salary in a USA multinational company and shall be grateful if anyone can inform if this a good salary for a single person.

Thanks for your help.

hello,

i think 2000 euro net is a very good sallary for romania but ofcourse it depends for what kind of work.

Yes, it's good, but of course, as Stefan says, it depends what the job is. It's about standard for a mid-level manager at an international company in Bucharest.

Bucharest can be very cheap, but it can also be very expensive if you have expensive tastes and don't watch your wallet.

It depends whether the 2000Euro is gross slary or including taxes.....Pls. check whether company is providing you allowances for House rent, car or not?

He says in his post that it's net, so that's the take-home salary, after taxes.

Hi All,

Thanks for the tips. I have accepted the internal transfer and will be staying at Dristor Area. Flying to Bucharest on the 21st October.

Bye
Vishal

If you don't pay for house and car it is ok.

Hey Vish

To bizin contakt moi ok?

I'm in Bucharest as well.

TC

Good luck .Are you happy here ?