Info required

My husband applied for my son n mine permanent visa, we were told it had to go to Riyadh as my son is only his step son, paperwork was all ok. Can anyone tell me how long for yellow slip, we have been waiting 2 weeks now.

kind of complicated. does your son have the same last name as your husband? if not it will be longer to process and a longer discussion with the ministry to make them approve.

normally, it will take max of three days to get approval of family visa and. half day in Interior, another half day in Foreign Affairs. If documents are OK, Foreign Affairs will send the electronic visa to KSA embassy in your country. Maximum, a week.

i filled visit visa form online and written my family names in Arabic, but in the passport it is in English, but my visa already issued now, so my question is that this Arabic names will create a problem in pakistan to issue visa because in passports their names are in English, but in Birth Certificate and marriage certificate both in English and  Urdu ? pls let me know

No he doesn't have same last name, we have a consent form from his father which is notarised and attested by both UK and Saudi embassy in our home country. It has been 2 weeks now

No idea, may be an idea to create your own post someone may know

what your application no and iqama no.

tooba wrote:

what your application no and iqama no.

I have no idea, hubby has all that info, he is checking online and it just says processing