Marriage and Degree attestion , please reply asap

1) My Degree in English is attested by MOFA, Saudi Embassy from country of origin . The arabic translation also attested by MOFA but when i went to Saudi embassy they told me since you sticked the English degree together with translation and english i already attested by embassy they treat it as one document and cannot attest Arabic only . Can I have arabic translation in Riyadh from English and get attested in Riyadh ?

2) About marriage certificate : I have my english marriage certificate attested by MOFA and Embassy , Do i still need Arabic also from country of origin. Can I have arabic translation in Riyadh from English and get attested in Riyadh ?

Attestations will be done only on Original Certificates not on Translated Copies
Arabic Translated copies are required for Degree, Marriage certificate and child birth certificates.
Photocopies of Translated copies need to be submitted
Translation can be done within KSA, 

Regards,
SNM

which means translation can be done in KSA ,, if Done in KSA where to attest them ? in this case does it need to attest also from embassy in Riyadh or just MOFA is ok ?

What I have written above is

Attestations will be done only on Original Certificates not on Translated Copies

Sorry I confuse . but i have original in English .. if I translate it in arabic from Riyadh , does that arabic translation needs to be attest ?

no