Ireland - Malta

Hello there,

Can anyone recommend removal company Ireland - Malta? I just got a quote of 800 euro for a pallet, I m not sure if that's good price or not for aprox 15 boxes and some light equipment, no furniture or electric equipment. I appreciate any advice  on the above subject.

Many thanks

Hi agnes84,

I'm looking for information on this as we are also relocating to malta in a few weeks. What company charges you 800?

Thanks,
Sergio

Hello there ,

I got the quote from cheapremovals.ie but I don't think is that cheap at all :) have you got any quotes from anyone else so far ?

Many thanks

Agnes

Hello Agnes84,

You might try to contact our partner Moving to Malta to have a quotation.

Kind regards,
Yuveshen

Hi,

We were given a quotation by AMC Removals and Storage. They calculated the volume in Cubic feet and they would charge us €1,453.49 + VAT €334.30 = €1,787.79 for 130 Cubic Feet. For what I've seen it is pretty much what you can fit in two pallets. Was your price of €800 including VAT?

Thanks,
Sergio

Agnes84 wrote:

Hello there,

Can anyone recommend removal company Ireland - Malta? I just got a quote of 800 euro for a pallet, I m not sure if that's good price or not for aprox 15 boxes and some light equipment, no furniture or electric equipment. I appreciate any advice  on the above subject.

Many thanks

A little over 2 years ago we had 4 pallets moved from the UK (England) for approx £750.00 + vat door to door.
I have just done an online quote with the same company for 1 pallet size 120 x 80 x 80 cm which is standard euro pallet and got the following prices.(See link) The company website is in the link.

http://www.intercargo.co.uk/quote.aspx? … teType=all

(Trying this link after posting it did not work so go to www.intercargo.co.uk and do your own quote from scratch. The goods being sent are best set to General cargo not personal effects.)

Try an online quote but make sure when you start it is set on all transport methods not just airfreight. If the quote seems very high ring them and talk to someone!

Good luck
Ray