What is the best internet service in Indonesia ?

Hi all,

i was using an internet modem for a while but i got sick of it coz once it s getting warm  it stop working.i have just very recently bought a Bolt but every time i bought 6 GB (price 50 k)  they give me only 2 GB.. so it looks vey weird for me.any tips how to use this BOLt  coz the manual is not in English.

Read the instructions on the internet, but use a translator so you can understand it.

Bolt started with a very nice, cheap service, but have changed a lot.
Their packages advertise so many GB, but you have to read the small print - most of it is time limited 'bonus'  quota.
In other words, there but less likely to be used.

It's good for emails, simple web browsing and that sort of stuff, but gets pricey if you're streaming.
I use a bolt for when I'm out and about, but scrapped the other one in favour of first media.
Their service is generally good, a reasonable price, and you can stream all you fancy because it's unlimited.

There are also other internet only service providers, some using cable, others using an antenna.
The aerials generally look like a half dish, but point horizontally.
These providers usually have a tower on their buildings, but aren't allays easy to find without the name of the provider.

Google "ISP <area>"