Hi im Jin

Halla,

I m ahmed from riyadh. contact me plz if u need more info.

Jin

Hello Jin, welcome to Expat.com! :)
Very strange idea to put your phone number as your username :(

Welcome to the forum, brother. I hope you have great times here, with your best friend, Ramon! ;)

Ramon,

Observation:  Pakistani guys always have incredible hair!

Oh--and welcome to the forum lol

That looks like that Bollywood actor 'Khan'. What must we do with your mobile number.

If he's really the bollywood actor, LET'S CALL HIM!!!!:lol:

You call first! ;)

Thanks a lot ramon and

Noooooo thats not my mobile FeeAcer. lol it looks like but its not.

Hey alliecat i changed the pic :D

BR,
Jin

Sparrow wrote:

That looks like that Bollywood actor 'Khan'. What must we do with your mobile number.

Ya he was khan, the super khan. anyways i changed it.

you can add up the numbers and then check with a calculator if your calculations still fine. lol

Anyways. this is really nice place i liked it
Cheers ;)

Sparrow wrote:

You call first! ;)

501765410 wrote:

Ya he was khan, the super khan. anyways i changed it.

That was exciting for a few minutes!!  But now I'm feeling a bit disappointed :sosad:

We dont use calculators in my workplace we still use the abacus. Allie, you gonna be more disappointed ...i got a PM.:lol:

Sparrow wrote:

We dont use calculators in my workplace we still use the abacus. Allie, you gonna be more disappointed ...i got a PM.:lol:

and.... what was in the PM lol lol lol

I got one, too.. but he thought I was a guy.  I don't get that but whatever lol

two wierd things I noticed.

a, introducing himself as Ahmed and signing Jin (Ginie)
b, someone welcoming Jin and introducing himself as best friend all of a sudden.

I'm confused.

Salman.

Oh, and welcome to the forum ;)

Alliecat wrote:

I got one, too.. but he thought I was a guy.  I don't get that but whatever lol

ya it was funny mistake. lol :P

Salman Omrani wrote:

b, someone welcoming Jin and introducing himself as best friend all of a sudden.

I'm confused.

Salman.

Thanks Salman,

a, Maybe i can help, my name is ahmed but i am always using my nick "jin" or "Jinz"

b, Ramon welcomed me with warm heart thats why he used "best friend" or its like good greetings that we will be good friends in future.

Anyways salman nice to see u. And yes i also dont like to hear Now Now Now lolz....

Regards,
Jinz

501765410 wrote:

Anyways salman nice to see u. And yes i also dont like to hear Now Now Now lolz....

Regards,
Jinz

? :blink: ? :blink: ? :blink: ?

Salman Omrani wrote:
501765410 wrote:

Regards,
Jinz

******Now now, don't go saying stuff like that*******
Written in ur signature!

501765410 wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:
501765410 wrote:

Regards,
Jinz

******Now now, don't go saying stuff like that*******
Written in ur signature!

Well yes.. but what are people saying about you, habibi?  Inquiring minds want to know!!  :lol:

501765410 wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:

I'm confused.

Salman.

Thanks Salman,

a, Maybe i can help, my name is ahmed but i am always using my nick "jin" or "Jinz"

b, Ramon welcomed me with warm heart thats why he used "best friend" or its like good greetings that we will be good friends in future.

Regards,
Jinz

I don't want to start any kind of debate Jin, but just to clear any misunderstandings:

A: I only pointed out what I thought was not normal in my opinion. and said I was confused.

B: You said you "also" dont like my signature. as if I said I didnt like something..

obviously not the case. but incase I, in anyway, offended you. I apologize.

Salman.

Actually I've exchanged a few PM's with Jinz and he's cool (after we got past the initial confusion of me NOT being a guy lol).

BTW, Salman.. did you see my  earlier comment about Pakistani's and hair? ;)

Hiya Jin :)

My missus is a blonde and they deffo have the best hair, enough talk about hair or my mate Dave will get upset again.

Interesting history of the Khanate:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khanate

Is that like Chaka Khan musicman?

I like that 'aint nobody' song :)

I used to have hair :sosad::sosad::sosad:.
I'm going to kick your bone away, Desert Dog.

i am yet to see anyone born bald?

musicman wrote:

Come on.. I've seen PLENTY of bald babies!!

Well I dont work for a hospital and even if I did they wont let me in the delivery room, for sure

Wow, these spammers are getting BOLD ... but just as stupid as ever :lol:

The mother of all such spams was one a friend of mine working in China received where the spammers were volunteering to bump off some dudes whom they claimed they were aware of who were threatening to kill my friend on a mercenary contract on his head. They were only asking for half the fee that the mercenaries were being offered.

That was the icing on the spam cake...

Alliecat wrote:
musicman wrote:

Come on.. I've seen PLENTY of bald babies!!

Which hopital u work. lolz ;)

Hi Ahmed,

welcome to the Forum.

Do you want to deliver babies where allie works? ;) just kidding dont take it seriously.

Anil

anil.soni wrote:

Hi Ahmed,

welcome to the Forum.

Do you want to deliver babies where allie works? ;) just kidding dont take it seriously.

Anil

lolz

Do they really deliver them in this age and time or simply carve them out with a scalpel?