Spanish conversation class

If you are looking to improve your spanish skills through a small conversation group with a certified teacher, please contact me.
I'm trying to form a group of 5 persons. Each session will last an hour and a half and it will cost 6 euros per session.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lolly

Hi Lolly,

I would be interested, but it depends on what level of Spanish the group are starting from.

I can buy bread and milk, but not a lot else at the moment, so if it is a group of real beginners then I'm in, but if it is much higher then I'd just be lost.

John

Hi John

Thanks for replying to my message, but at the moment I'm looking for people with an intermediate level in spanish.

Sorry...

I hope you'll find a class more suitable to your needs.

Lolly

JPope wrote:

Hi Lolly,

I would be interested, but it depends on what level of Spanish the group are starting from.

I can buy bread and milk, but not a lot else at the moment, so if it is a group of real beginners then I'm in, but if it is much higher then I'd just be lost.

John

Out of interest have you managed to find anyone to help you with the basics? as i need to find some help asap really as I know nothing! :S

Yeah, I could be in for this...

I'm sorry guys but that's not a group for "real beginners". If you don't know anything about spanish, conversation classes won't be enough...
Anyway, for the moment my group is done, I'm not looking for anyone else.

Hope you'll find the class you need.

Lolly

I wasn't looking for a basic class, as I have been studying for quite a few months now, and am probably at 'Lower Intermediate Level'. But hey, if you have enough people, then fair enough.