IQAMA PROFESSION CHANGE

I am working in Saudi Arabia on company visa in a private construction company, I am working as an assistant engineer civil, but the title on my iqama is Labor. I have three years diploma of associate engineer in civil attested in Saudi embassy from Pakistan. So I want to know can I change my profession to sub-engineer/junior-engineer/or assistant-engineer on the basis of my three years diploma, if it is possible what will be the procedure. I already got approval from my GR office to change my profession in iqama, so they give me suggestion that if I want to fanny-technician then the proceed but if I need assist engineer then I need to enter my data in SEC website.

Plz give me suggestion what I do.

As per Saudi Labor Law. yes it must correspond to your Job title against your IQAMA profession and you have to pay certain amount. Yet it is a duty(corrections) of your Company to comply such regulations.

afzal4095266 wrote:

I am working in Saudi Arabia on company visa in a private construction company, I am working as an assistant engineer civil, but the title on my iqama is Labor. I have three years diploma of associate engineer in civil attested in Saudi embassy from Pakistan. So I want to know can I change my profession to sub-engineer/junior-engineer/or assistant-engineer on the basis of my three years diploma, if it is possible what will be the procedure. I already got approval from my GR office to change my profession in iqama, so they give me suggestion that if I want to fanny-technician then the proceed but if I need assist engineer then I need to enter my data in SEC website.

Plz give me suggestion what I do.

Brother you can change your profession to Technician(Fani) but you can not change to Engineer,for engineer profession Saudi Engineering Council membership is must and SCE minimum requirement is 4 Years Degree.

Even if you will enter your data to the Saudi Council you will not fit or qualified because you are 3 years Associate only.

Dear brothers

I want to change the profession on my iqama as an Engineer.
My degree is not attested with Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy, but I am already a member of Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). Can I pursue my change of profession on the basis of my Saudi Council Membership? or is it compulsory to get my degree attested first?

s___khan wrote:

Dear brothers

I want to change the profession on my iqama as an Engineer.
My degree is not attested with Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy, but I am already a member of Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). Can I pursue my change of profession on the basis of my Saudi Council Membership? or is it compulsory to get my degree attested first?

You must need attested degree to change your profession.

Dear kindly briefly guide me i have done B-Tech (honor)
4 year degree status...
So can I register as engineer in Saudia council.. Because I'm working as engineer in company but in iqama profession didn't change so now I want to change my profession to engineer thorough apply proper channel.. Is it possible please tell me
Thank you