Philippine School In Ho Chi MInh City

Will do today

Please check your inbox.

Thanks

need to contact you for my son, Richie 8 years old, can u send me a message to ***? Thanks and best regards, Mickey

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Filipino Students

Pls email me where is address the address of Philippine School in Ho Chi Minh City thanks.

Sent a message in your inbox sir.

Sent a message in your inbox sir.

pls send me as well a mail to my mail box. Thank you!

My child is 8 y old - speaks fluently (only) English - was formerly at a French school but don't want to go there anymore. Richie is my child but has VN citizenship. Send me your address and I will come with him to your place. Advise address to XXX
Tkx

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

did you recvd the address of the PH school? Thanks, Mickey

sent you already a private message sir Michael

Yes - good job! c u soon

Hi Sir, good day. I am just new here and planning to bring my 5yo kid here in HCMC. May I know where is the Filipino operated schools here in the city. Thank you..

Hi, Sir. Good day.

I hope you can help me find/contact/location for Philippine School here in Ho Chi Minh City. I am just new here and I am planning to bring my 5yo kid here in HCMC at the same time I will send him to school.

Thank you.

Joey Plaza

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you

Just sent you a message sir.

hello i was able to find ur thread looking for a school in hcm.. we are also planning to be der in june and we want to bring our daughter too. can i ask for the accredited decs schools if u happened to know some in hcm or even other parts of vietnam and how much is the tuition thank you. you can email me at ***

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

i also need it the infos :) thank you.

hello can i hav the name of the school accredited by decs in hcm pls? how is the tution? thank u

Hi Mr. Llanto. I am looking for a Philippine school in Ho Chi Minh. May I know the complete address of the school?

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Website not providing an encrypted connection

Hi,
I read that you know a Fillipino school in D7.
Can you advise the contact details of the school and any other basic information about it please. Thank you.
Khanh

Hi Michael,
Could you send please the contact details of the DEPED accredited learning center in HCM. Also, if possible, please inform me the school tuition fees for grade 6 and 8.
I'll be glad your immediate response on this matter.
Thank you..
William

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Hi. please let me know the name of school and where it is located? also information on curriculum it offers.
I will be staying in district 1 by Q3 2019.

Hi,...
kindly send DECS accredited Philippine School in HCMC, thanks...

Hi. Can we also get a email of that affordable pinoy school too? Will be great help! Thanks in advance!

how many Filipino international schools are there in HCMC?

@thehelpmeet sir can you inbox me. Schools in Vn for Philippine school acredited. Thank you

@thehelpmeet

Hi ,I found this old thread on forum of which you mentioned about school owned by Filipino.I would like to now if you still have a contact information about them.

In case you do,I would like to connect with them. I am planning to migrate to Vietnam next year with my family. I can be reach through my email ****

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Cherry

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you