Nursery School and Accomodation

Hi,
I am looking for a Condo or apartment to stay in Brickfield. It should also have a nursery in-house. Since I have a baby at home my wife cannot travel long to drop my first kid at school. Can someone suggest a suitable place for 2500 to 3000 RM - Fully Furnished

Does Titiwangsa have Indian population? How is that locality? I am also considering this place taking into account the proximity to my office and connectivity.

What is the approximate fees in small English medium nurseries attached with condos/apartments?

Generally speaking there are no nurseries inside condos. Suasana in Brickfiefields is supposed to have one, but whether it is functioning is another matter - but I guess that condo is over your budget. Occasionally a company will set one up in a shopping mall or as part of the commercial area which has accommodation on top. I can only think of one other that is in a condo, and that is in Mont Kiara. You may find a local family in a condo willing to help you out while you do the school run.

Apparently there is a kindergaten close to Villa Scott Condo called Tadika Scott. Jalan Scott, Brickfields, Phone 016-283 4858. (Not sure it is still open by worth a call). If so, its walking distance to most places in Brickfields including 663 Residence Condo

I dont get how you could live in either Brickfields or Titiwangsa and still be able to drop your kid (wife doing it) off at school because they are a long way apart (although connected by the Monorail). There are Indians in all locations but the largest in central KL is Brickfields.

The other main settlement for Indians is Jalan Ipoh where there are main places of worship and its got a huge Indian population and facilities. But it is depends where you plan to put your kid for schooling and its not feasible to send him to the International Indian School and live in Jalan Ipoh.

Dear Gravitas,

Thank you for your reply. What I meant was, I am considering to stay either in Brickfield or Titiwangsa considering the good connectivity in both these locations.I don't intend to  commute between both places daily.

By the way, I will check with Villa Scott Condo Nursery. If it works out, I shall stay there.

Regards
Prem Chandar.

You are aware your child has to attend an international or private school (i.e. fee paying) as foreigners on employment passes are not permitted to have their children in Government schools?

Gravitas,

I am aware of the same. She is just 3. So will get her admitted in a nearby nursery and then when she turns 5 will look for a regular international school. I would like to know what is the approximate fees in a normal English Medium nursery school.