To move or not to move (to Kota Kinabalu)

Hi!

I am currently faced with a huge decision in my personal and professional life. I currently have two job offers, both with pros and cons of course. Firstly, a little bit about me. I am a 25 year old single female living in North Carolina. I recently graduated with my Master's in Clincial Psychology and am on the hunt for a fulfilling job in my field of study.

1. Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia- I have been offered a job at Serene Retreat Sabah as a Clinical Psychologist. This job offer includes decent (relatively low) pay, a small housing stipend, and round trip flight from my current residence. I love travelling and have travelled extensively in Europe and New Zealand, however, I have never been to Southeast Asia.
Pros: I really want to go. Gain experience working abroad in a mental health facility. More vacation time than in America allowing me the opportunity to travel around Southeast Asia. Experiencing a new culture.
Cons: Not knowing if this establishment provides quality mental health care. Should I visit a place before moving there for a year?

2. Nashville, North Carolina- I have been offered a job at Nash Correctional Institute as a prison psychologist. The job offer includes good pay but I would have to move out of my current residence to be closer.
Pros: Stable income. Great opportunity to work for the state. Good benefits including 401k and health care. Fantastic experience working under trained professionals that I know are providing great mental health care to its clients. I can work towards being fully licensed in North Carolina as a trained Clinical Psychologist.
Cons: I have to move out of my current residence. Only 10 vacation days which limits my ability to travel. Will I regret passing up the opportunity to live and work abroad? If I get too settled into my life and job here, will I ever move abroad?

I very much appreciate and and all feedback and advice regarding this decision.

Develop your career and future in the US

Concerned whether you would be able to work legally in your profession in KK because you would need to be on the professional register and also get an employment pass. Until these things have been accomplished the job would still be just an offer.

Trying to appoint you may just be appealing to the vanity of the leader of the centre. Earning RM5k per month is really too low a salary unless you are provided with free housing etc.