Where are the Black American people living in Holland?

I moved to Zoetermeer from Atlanta and i'm in a culture shock.I'm searching for some people from America to hang out with.I'm into music,recording in the studio,djing parties and clubs,and producing tracks.Where are the hip-hop,R&B,old-school clubs at? I like to barbeque and have drinks.Holla back!!!!!

Welcome to Expat.com, AmericaninHolland :)
Maybe the Network of Americans in Netherlands could help?
Good luck
Arlette

Hey,

I am an American living here in NL.  I live in Dordrecht, which isn't too far from you.  I am always up for meeting new people!

Take care,
Jess

I'm from Iran.I've passed psymentology course which is about treating sick people with a hard to cure desease,BA in English & associate degree in Radiology Technician.I want to abandon Iran & immegrate to NL but they don't give visa to Iranians what should I do?I really need help. Please help me.Thanks

Hi mdniknam! You are :offtopic: here. You should start your own discussion on the Netherlands forum. Thank you. :)

THANK YOU Christine! Love you for that!

I live in Den Haag and have met only one other black American (a homeless guy that asks people for money in english outside of my university).

I do feel bad for you because I find it hard finding other Americans in general but then African/Black American people... One way to find them would be to attend a music concert in Amsterdam (Heineken Music Hall). I went to see Dave Matthews Band in March 2010 and believe it or not, I met some really nice Africa/Black American people there! Concerts, particularly for American artists, attract a lot of Americans of all ethnicities.