Ziyara Amal - Working Visit

Hi All,

I hope you all are doing good - My company based in Saudi Arabia has sent a invitation letter with a temporary employment contract for 6 months. it's a working visit for a project in KSA.

As per eitmaad pakistan website, for working visit I would require the following:

a) E-invitations issued from any company in Saudi Arabia, attested from the chamber of Commerece, or Visa Slip issued from the Saudi MoFA
b) Commercial registration Certificate of the Saudi Company
c) An intrductory letter from the Pakisatani Company stating its nature of business for the applicant
d) If the applicants possess a visa slip issued from the Saudi MOFA, then all of tha bove requiremnets are exempted.
e) A copy of the Visa slip issued from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be sufficient for applicant who intend to visit non- governmental organization, association and community welfare, charities only
f) Copy of the company registration for Saudi Companies

Question : Is there anything else i should take or the above is what is required - sajal tijari is also a document provided by my company -

I have been reading on these forums about protector office ; as far as i understand that i need to get a protector slip / permission before departing for saudi arabia.

Question : what are the requirements for protector certificate / slip / permission ?

will be grateful for your suggestions / advises