About life in dubai

Hi

my name is Happiness from democratic republic of congo working like a telecom ingineer but i must move to Dubai next week for a proffessional trainning in the optical fiber , i don't know the country can anyone help me to know about Deira in dubai? is that area safe to stay for somedays?

thanks

Hi all ,

my name is Hello Happiness from democratic republic of congo , i've travelled a lot in central africa  as a telecom engineer
i was in congo Brazza , gabon , angola and now like a year ago i am back in my country and working  in the fiber optic like a project manager   , i was also having online course from amerca international trainning school and we must meet in dubai for the last exam and certification , so i am asking if there is someone can tell me about life in dubai , where to live and where i must not live ,
Anyway if a better job in telecom i will be interrested.

i am living Kinshasa , Ndjili area.

Thankyou

Hello Happiness,

Welcome to Expat-Blog.

I wish to inform that i have created a new topic as from your post on the Dubai forum so that you get more response.

You can have a look at the other topics on the Dubai forum as well.

Thank you

No doubt Dubai is best place to live whether we talk about permanent stay or a business tour. Dubai is safe for everyone. Visitors from all backgrounds are welcomed to start a new business in Dubai  or for a business tour.