Looking for work

Hi everyone I'm Andy, 29, British and I'm looking for permanent work so I can relocate to Cyprus.

At the mmoent living in London but able to travel for an interview with a few days notice.

Excellent customer service skills (12 years experience)
Excellent proven sales ability (top salesman for five months)
Over eight years experience in travel/aviation industry
Lived and work abroad
Excellent communication skills
Experienced in using Microsoft Office, email, internet explorer
Organisation skills
Able to use own initiative
Team Player
Good telephone manner
Reliable, polite, punctual, well presented and well spoken
Ambitious and conscientious

Currently I've been working as cabin crew based in London for the past 7.5years flying to some strange and wonderful places including Saudia Arabia, Sierra Leone, Krygyzstan, India, Irseal, Syria, Lebanon.  Working as part of a small team offering our customers the best onboard experience as possible.

Also worked as a holiday rep in Italy, Lanzarote, Tenerife for Thomson Holidays. The role is very varied and I constantly had to demonstrate my flexibility to work in varies situations and resolving customer's problems.  Main duties included were airport transfer duties, welcome meetings, hitting sales targets, resolving issues with accommodation, food and so on.  Every week I preformed in a cabaret show in front of 600 people.  I Have worked in a solely owned super family unit, 1* apartments, 3, 4 and 5* hotels on various different brands; super family, young at heart and Thomson summer sun.

Before becoming a holiday rep I worked as a sales/account manager for Londis a maanaging 700 independently owned convenience stores.

2000/2001 I worked as part of a team in a direct telesales department offering expert advice on handsets, tariffs and upgrades that was available on the One2One network. Promoted to assistant team leader (January 2001) and became temporary team leader for the month of July 2001.  I was also top sales agent November, December 2000 and January, March, April 2001.  I also dealt with administration, processing and following up orders.  Also I dealt with a high percentage of customer services inquiries.

1999 I worked in adminstration for a mobile phone repair centre.

I am very working and have alot to offer any new employer.
Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you very much

Andrew Jones

Hello Jonesa80!

You should also post your message under Cyprus Classifieds (Category- Jobs).

It might be useful as well.

Regards
Sheetul

[Moderated - No free ads on the forum]

thank you soooo much