Please introduce yourself/ Por favor, apresente-se

My self Santanu Samanta, at Service of TATA Groups, posted at Guwahati, Assam, India, hailed from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Have lots of Brazilian friends there through social networking. Having an eagerness to settle there In Brazil through Job Opportunities for 4-5 years, preferably with an association of Reputed Brands.
Academically done Masters in Plant pathology with a Graduation from Agricultural Science. Current area of Working is Networking and Marketing of Chemicals And Organic Fertilizers [2 years of Experience.]

Minha auto Santanu Samanta, a serviço de grupos de TATA, enviada em Guwahati, Assam, na Índia, saudado de Calcutá, Bengala Ocidental, na Índia. Tenho vários amigos brasileiros lá através de redes sociais. Ter uma ânsia para aí se estabelecerem no Brasil através de Oportunidades de Emprego para 4-5 anos, de preferência com uma associação de Reputed Brands.
Academicamente fez mestrado em fitopatologia, com uma graduação de Ciências Agrícolas. área atual de trabalho é Networking e Marketing de Produtos Químicos e Fertilizantes Orgânicos [2 anos de experiência.]

Welcome on Expat-blog Santanu Samanta! :)

Thanks Madame!
Hope I can add value to our Blog with my Inputs and photography onwards with Support & recognition from my fellow Bloggers.

I am thinking of relocating out of the United States and everyone keeps directing me to Brazil.  I am a certified EEG Technician and was wondering if there is any employment for someone like me.  I would not only like to live somewhere else but I would also want to continue working.  Patricia Rodrigues

Welcome on Expat-blog Patricia Rodrigues! Thank you for your presentation. :)